About the auto train system

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VietGermanGamer, Jan 20, 2016.

1. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

So I thought my english would be good enough to understand everything but now I need some help to check whether I did understood the information.
    Let's say I have a BoT basic buff and 1k VE.
    Putting the skill in the k-auto-option with 2 sec recast and start that. - now it is going to consume my VE for buffing only, no additional VE, right?
    If my VE is under a certain percentage and I do not have any recharging Items I only need to stay logged in and my VE will recover - but how fast/slow?

Does somebody has a good example or explanation?

2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

The announcement doesn't mention how to recover VE. It only mentions that skills can have preset options that allow you to activate a skill based on your life/ve/wounds percentage. I assume you will be able to set your meditation skill to an automated slot and it will be used normally.

The vitality system in the post is referring to a new points system that is required for the system to work. It says you will receive 240 minutes ( 4 hours ) of time, that will recharge while the system is deactivated and you are online. There's also "vitality recharge" potions which are probably going to be Item Mall exclusive items as well.

3. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

ah okay, thank you for your answer :)

4. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

click on like on every comment and post I have, swag will raise ;)

5. Kalzi

Kalzi Active Member

Thank god for this, I was getting sick of using hp/ew pills.