Acclaim Hybrid not same

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xiao34, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Press C when you make video too.Don't hide the screen.
    And don' t forget to post the video with lv 1 blood clothes and weapon too. Cause you all stated can be done before new patches on warrior. No excellence and repel too.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I never said could be done with lvl 1 clothes or anything like that. and nothing hidden on video. Im not bragging, boasting or trying to show off, prove anyone wrong or start any arguments, I'm merely showing it can be done. nothing more, nothing less

3. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Yes you all did, that was Houbou and Eroine was talking about, making solo potala on warrior before patch with no healer help.Back then no repel and exc beads. Again press C on video.

When discussion started on this forum was lv 1 clothes, weapon and beads no exc.

That is something I want to see too.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Who is we all? I don't know what you're going on about.

I do show gear, not hiding it. Already mentioned in a previous post the gear I use. I don't know where this hostility is coming from....

5. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

It is not hostility, I told you what was stated. Before patches with potala revamp Sirme aka Houbou and Eroine had a debate on doing solo potala on warrior. Sirme said he can with his warrior yet no video till now..Back than we had lv1 blood clothes, lv1 weapon and beads, also deco and 2 bags.

Now I want to see a warrior equip like that can make potala alone.

I asked for that video too.I thought you are doing that.

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Sorry slow internet here

The original discussion was before I had even started playing. I created an account last year, played about 30 mins in Bamboo and left until about march this year.

As for doing it with anything less than what I used, that's beyond my ability, someone else will have to make a video of that

Sirme likes this.
  7. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Yes, waited Sirme video, that was all about. I thought you are doing that for him or have a video from that time.That is his debt we are talking about.

And yes, you have slow net, not visible yet.

8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

accidentally had it set to private, never uploaded anything to youtube before lol

9. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Yes had a question mark, now I saw your C, is after the revamp potala and illusive patch with level3 clothes, level 3 inner set, repel & exc tiger bead.You also used 50% recovery pills from illusive drop plus KG. The first warrior after that patch that did potala alone with repel was DeeDragon. But not before.

Yet, the main question was not answer, before that could solo potala as warrior? The answer is no.

I really prepared the popcorn for that xD.

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hello Ozbud, me and Sirme had some arguments on a forum post long time ago, 3 months ago before the new patches with potala revamp, illusive branches, new skills and dungeons revamp regarding the potala solo as warrior. In my opinion was impossible as warrior back than to make solo potala, but he stated he could do it. I just asked him a prove to upload a video, but he didn't do it. In those months with SRS powerlevel I raise also a chi kung hybrid and healer to HI high and now I work to my nuker to test potala solo by roles.

Back than in Yin only few players could make potala, and Sirme was not among them. As Happy said, we only got lv 1 clothes, lv 1 weapon, lv 2 inner clothes and few players had the beads and set flag 3. We also had the deco with +150 stats and bags. Back than also no KG only few on server, cause no illusive, you could get it from quests, Tibet and also only 30 % HP pills not 50 %.

My potala first video, dated 11 may 2018 :

Phlox likes this.
  11. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You could switch tortoise and blue bead with cof bead and WT/SCM bead, also lure bosses, first room you should lure bosses for 1vs1, it's easier and saves more time once you get the hang of it, you can use dusk/tiger smash skill for that. While you lure bosses you can drag them into LOS spots, it's kinda tough to get them into LOS, but still, it's pretty worth it once you get the hang of it.

Depends on the situation I would ditch the rising bead also and replace it with boffm, but this is more for personal taste than anything else or if you want/can, get a 7 day banner, that's even better, but I'd keep 7 day coupons for when they raise level cap. Or last solution would be to chose either GCM bead and VOH bead to get the 40% weapon damage from the bead set if you use cof/srs/death-vault beads.

Also I don't know since I didn't care to really find out, but if you could use level 2 inner pants with level 3 inner pants that be best for better drop rate, even tho drop rate in potala isn't really great for cloth boxes or just my luck ins't helping me with cloths in there so that's for you to consider.

If you team up with a hyb you can solo purple somewhere between 10-15 minutes, but as many things in 9dragons, team play does not reward the entire group inside, only one can take the items when they drop.

Or just buy a 2nd PC/laptop and do it yourself as a 2 man army.

Domingo and Sirme like this.
  12. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

You don't speak out of experience.

New relics stats were introduce with illusive branch.

3 banners, flag 3, clothes lv1, lv.1 weapon dmg. and op deco. That is not so much dmg in comp. with :
    -repel
    -level 3 clothes
    -excelence beads
    -revamp relics
    -SRS new ornies 2500
    -new deco or op deco cause we still got like many left.

Plus many Kg, 50% HP pills.

Still waiting for the video. Again some emty words.

13. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

You are participating in a wrong way, also in a superficial one too. On surfarce all honey, on back all hate... And pretty much you report the forum posts cause you can't do or say something constructive. But you report unbalance and that is all I talk about.

I also made you an observation, to do the things right like when was in helping players post, on infinite table, at least when something is update post the update.

Still wait Sirme video dated may 2018 to comment on ( you should wait too before jump in):
    -damage
    -relics
    -ads on
    -clothes

My observations was reported to Oz video, that used level 3 and so on from illusive. I wait the lv1 cause he said he can't do it, didn't play the game in that date.

And another important information : if Sirme really had the gear to make potala back then.I think he didn't pretty much because I said on all those posts you start reported to don't see.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    DarkestAlan and JustPassingBy like this.