Alternative to PVP (Instead of Pills) (Important please)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Autoky, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Autoky

Autoky New Member

Hello first, on to the point now. People now are complaining because other players are pking everyone in icy and tibet and 9D staff are trying to bring a way of dealing with PVE players, I find that correct but also unfair to some, however instead of trying to make a item or buff that removes pvp why not incentivate PVP in other places? My idea is: Bloody Plains. Make that killing a player in BP gives you points! 1 Point for a kill in your clan ( I mean white or Black ) and 2 points against the other. Since the Deco stuff are waaayyy expensive why not make that a reward? After getting a "x" points you can buy a piece of fine cloth or give other stuff like you get 300 or 400 points for a cool banner (Banners are op guys don't forget). And to avoid exploit there is a way I think (I will explain with a example: You kill Player A, If you kill Player A again you don't get points (That way you can't exploit the points) you need to kill a player B then a player C to get points for killing Player A again, and so on. This way PVP players will come back and have a reason to actually fight and rewards.

Sorry for the long post. Thank you :)

2. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

But then people will complain that pvp players get high end stuff and everyone else is stuck farming. I am pretty sure most of the community has no idea what they want so they just **** on everything out of confusion. It's not that bad of an idea but would be near impossible to implement with this community

3. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

all maps that have PVP make safe zone everywhere
    simple way to solve the problem :D
    except BP OFC