alternative to trading system

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PoFolks, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthoknee

Anthoknee Active Member

ok so my friend has a alt he doesnt use with perm stardust black friday cape and st patty pjs instead of using money on spenders i ask him to trade it to me. big loss right there
    and one person buying RC instead of two is also a loss of profit l o l

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Let me educate you.
    Spenders rarely have the same items repeated, an if they do it's cycle'd.
    Second: Bob notices a fluctuation of players wanting carats more then RC. So Bob trades 1000 RC that he just bought to get carats. Bob then realizes that with the carat he just bought the market flipped. RC is pretty much a useless currency that you'd only get to boost carats so you can buy rares.

If we did get a trading stall type thing, carats would be the main currency because it's an unlimited currency. RC Would pretty much die out in the sense of being used unless you wanted the items in the shop.

From which they'd still maintain profit but gain even more profit through RC>Carat trades.

Your first point was somewhat valid but spender items such as black friday cape an st patty pjs are seasonal items that well become a set price if we did have a trading stall. Meaning they'd raise in price on st pattys day but stay low in price on every other day. Demand is what makes profit. So your point was valid i won't shut it down but there's also alot more ways to make profit. On games i'm normally the player who works from 1Gp to 200mil. or 1Gold to 1000mil or 1Zen to 1mil zen. Etc :p Profit isn't hard to calculate.

Though this'll never go through NimoniX announced they'll never be having a trading system for NA. We're just not important enough.

DannyPhantom likes this.
  3. DannyPhantom

DannyPhantom Mastermind

Nice economic presentation i felt smart reading this lmao

Implementing a trade system like latales would be amazing and the topics been around for forever, but it never gets anywhere :/

An auditing system would be dope , a stall system in plaza where you can sell already owned items would be great aswell especially if they had like a license to buy that was RC in shop which then still made Redfox some money.

All good ideas but stagnate ideas that seem to get nowhere :(

4. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

Okay I found it, but the images are no longer available.
    Basically, one image showed how the booths would look in the plaza (but honestly an NPC that opens up a marketplace list would be better, less clutter). Another image showed the booth having a certain number of slots, the item(s) available for sale, and the price. I can't remember what the last image was, but here's a link:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20141211060424/http://nforum.ogplanet.com/RF/forum_posts.asp?TID=588217

Note: I am going to remake this suggestion, but there is a lot of touching up I need to do, with updated pictures representing what I'm talking about. I'll start on it tonight, I guess. When I made this post I did not take into consideration that items could be bought from the booth with Astros (RC) so long as the item is a) no longer available in the item shop, and b) was purchased with RC.
    This would add incentive for profit for RedFox/NimoniX.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    PoFolks likes this.
  5. PoFolks

PoFolks Well-Known Member

I like! Support!

6. LegendaryJin

I'm going to remake this with better pictures, clearer explanation, and better ideas. It will be a project but I'll post the link here when I'm done.

7. PoFolks

PoFolks Well-Known Member

Please do! I was was just thinking out loud in this thread but yours seems like you put alot of thought into it

8. Wobby

Wobby Member

I'm just about ready to look at every thread and gather up all the trading system threads i can find and post them in one big thread.

Note only for rumble fighter and on redfox rumble fighter forums .

9. LegendaryJin

That's worse than just letting them go, because it won't stop anything. The threads will keep coming. Plus I've been told numerous times NimoniX already said no to a trade system, it's time to start working on alternatives.

PoFolks likes this.
  10. Wobby

Wobby Member

Na i'm mostly just doing it to show people we have a crap ton of them. To prove the point we don't need more of them.

11. LegendaryJin

I was once like you. I quickly learned that people disregard what people do or say (in any sense really) because they feel as though their opinion is worth hearing or they want the attention.
    Do what you gotta do though fam. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.