[AMA]Scrolls, Exocores, Tips, Techniques and Anything Else

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Hello Guys,

I decided to make a AMA and give it a shot in the General Discussion to impact and help those who cant find the information that is missing or hard to reach on this site. Since this is one of the most checked sections, I believe it will serve its purpose best here and also it will generate discussion.

I want to help out anyone who has a quesiton that hasn't been asked, a question that will help someone or just simply aid anyone in any positive way.

You can ask anything In-Game related or Video(RF Related)
    Lets go!

*Can/Might make guide threads if many questions are asked on something specific or if it can be beneficial*

2. TheFuzionBranz

Questions will be put here for everyone to see

3. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

This is gonna be moved to off topic
    But anyways what's the best 1v1 scroll in your opinion

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Can you feedback on the user suggestion too? cuz you made this thread.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  5. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

What's the best way to land jump punches consistently?

Is there a sweet spot where you look for?

how relevant are jump punches?

BJJFromGJJ and tamirtov like this.
  6. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

is it abusing carat spenders if you buy and resell? say if i bought 50 abc boxes and resold for 1375carat each, and buying again, is that abuse? btw anyone can answer pls

tamirtov likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

nope.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  8. iMino

iMino Well-Known Member

What is the best way to be come a pro? Why cant I land a reset? What keyboard do u use ? What is ur type of scroll? @HumoLoco like kfc do u like kfc? I liek pope eyue

BJJFromGJJ, tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  9. TheFuzionBranz

Yes. Post links and just write beside the link that its for a review for a scroll,exo,guide,etc.

Its fully Legit :)

A jump punch has abit more guard stun and hit stun compared to a regular jump kick. The hit also isn't instant compared to jump kick so it really hits last second before you land.

The sweet spot is the extended animation of the arm coming out. You need to angle it towards the player by hitting on a angle in the air to the left. It can also be done without an angle if you are straight facing the opponent.

Shana likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

11. TheFuzionBranz

The best way to become pro IMO; Learning as much information as you can about the game. The goal is to be comfortable and be able to react to any situation off of instinct sucessfully. Also, being able to control the pace of the fight, make it yours and impose it on your opponents when your fighting with him/them.

Resetting is all about placement and timing.

My keyboard is a Steelseries APEX

I enjoy scrolls that have a clean hit box that can work out angles well. For me the first kick must have priority (speed and stun, if 2 hits clash one has more priority to hit first next or stop the other from blocking as well), and that the scroll can initiate the combo from any placement and keep it going since it has a good hitbox. EX:Shoot, Hitman, Dragon, ZinTKD, Sunmudo, Muscle Buster, Muay Boran, Electro.... (Scrolls with 2hitters, fencers, special Cz's and >>z's are a bonus, but mainly its the pressure of the kicks and launcher that are very important. Followed up by safety of spam-play with combos and how good the single 1 punch spam can be)

iMino and Shana like this.
  12. TheFuzionBranz

Doubt it will be moved. We are talking about Rumble Fighter. Also, It was approved by moderation initially.

As for the question; I can't say there is one best one really cause most scrolls have a counter tactic or a certain build that can make the perfect scroll feel at disadvantage sometimes.

If we are talking about perfect as in best scrolls; Zin Karate, White Fang, Akido, Electro and Redemption are amazing. They can pressure with many combos+many hits per combo, The stun ration+recovery ratio is pretty amazing on them too. Damage is good and they all have special tools.

If we are talking about perfect as in, Its not over powered but balanced: Scroll that are like BWN, Capoeira, Agent and Shoot boxing. They are pretty much 4 amazing scrolls that have 4 different styles that aren't one better than the other really, but that are built without being OP while having amazing perks.

First things I've noticed:
    1)The animation for trying to grab has never really been changed besides for Sage Master.
    2)Maybe detail in words the counter abit , cause its hard to understand whats going on and animations seem to extreme for the game.
    3)The kick combo is started with a low kick,,. In Rumble fighter, you want your first punch and kick to be anywhere from strictly around mid character height hitbox to abit more higher so you can hit players who jump and players who might have scrolls like akido or drunken master that move low.
    4)Both punch combos work around grab functions. Meaning, that both are unsafe. Specially since each grab is on hit 3. If it doesn't hit, the 4th and final hit isn't going to happen. You be required to stop hitting at hit 2 to be safe, which is predictable.
    5)With my 4th point, having the 2 hit launcher as a punch combo will be easy to expect cause they will most likely think you are throwing 1 to 2 hits max.
    5)4 seconds seems long for a ground hit, it would require god mode frames to be worth using. Unless it had that and did a nice AoE, it would be perfect for a rare. Trying to built it as a regular scroll, I would maybe scrap the idea and try to get something that could be beneficial to the scroll

5.1)Changing the first hit of kick combo to having a ground hit included since its a low kick. Like that the Cz could be reworked into a possible dodge mechanic or some fighting mecanism. The scroll to me looks like its designed all around the kicks with the intention of trying to slip in a few punches some times. With a scroll like that, You are looking to target the back as quick as possible or fully all out pressure to get that first connection from the kick combo and also hold a pressure with its many hits remaining in combo.

5.2)Reworking the ground hit into something smaller and quicker to match the pace of the scroll, but also fit its sneaky yet quick and punchstyle.

Shana and tamirtov like this.
  13. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

What is the best scroll for moon?
    Is Eagle Claw good?

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I thought the same.

True, I totally forget to add that. I will add detail later.

Yea totally, have you seen dambe's unbuff first kick? Too hard to use dambe's unbuff first kick for real, but after they buff dambe's first kick now.
    The drunken master's low kick is too way range and hitstun from what I played drunken master back in.

Hell yea, totally unsafe. <3

yea because they already used with pencake's 2 hit launcher. But most likely to trolling/toying with them.

You like it? :>

True, that's what I thought of replacing the first kick as a ground from special. The special will be remain same.
    The kick combo is the main of that scroll, I bet on the new player would spam the kick combo. Don't you think it sound like spamming juggle with the kick combo like rest juggle? lol

The first kick would be suit to be a ground hit. The special is what the scroll's description.
    How about the special cost 500 hp or sacrifice the stats to having a god mode frame? To avoid using abuses power/spam.

It's interesting to hear this from you.

You know I want the players being loathe to play the forgotten's styles. What would you play if you own this? e.g situational, dealing with the scrolls, etc.
    Would you like to try the forgotten out? :>

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    tamirtov likes this.
  15. TheFuzionBranz

Drunken masters is special, it goes from top to bottom with a large side swing. It has massive hitbox. But a regular low kick like most trips, and certain lower first kicks are hard to use in combat.

I like the concept of the scroll, the dominant kick combo and decent punch combo. Only thing that would worry me about the item is having a dangerous punch combo and a Cz that would be dangerous to use. I have never been a fan of big Cz
    s kinda like Inferno, It never ends up being used cause you have better tactics available.

Spamming kick combo is always the best tactic. And yes it does

I really hate Geum's Cz. I find it useless. As a player who is competitive, I hate taking risk and using my hp outside of my original tactic sacrifices (ex: letting myself get jump kicked to reset a combo and juggle the player, slide into soomeone hitting, letting myself get grabbed but being sure to get off some damage, etc)

IMO the Cz should just be tuned down to a shorter duration, no sacrifices or it will never be used.

and also, I'm the type of guy who likes a challenge by using various items, the bad and good ones. I would definitly use it. If I used this actual scroll, Depending on the feeling, I feel like I would be using a lure style with alot of baiting to try and get that kick combo in directly and pressure with alot of 1 punch spamming to keep the opponent isolated with the pressure of a few ground control full combos

^-^

tamirtov and Shana like this.
  16. Yifftopia

Yifftopia Well-Known Member

How to fight vs these;
    Hitman
    Combat Taekyyon
    Volador

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  17. xXEl3MentXx

xXEl3MentXx Active Member

I mean you could. But isnt this wasting money

18. xXEl3MentXx

Im only gonna answer the 1st question. But honestly. Time. Thats all ot takes. Ive been playing since 09 and i can tell you the 1st 2 years i never thought id reach pro level but it just takes ALOT of practice

iMino likes this.
  19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea i remember i use drunken and spam the kick combo and everyone keeping say **** spammer noob lmao
    I could notice that because the first hit or anything that has long range first kick can make first strike over lower first kick.

Sound nice. Yea they fixed inferno's ground hit where you can do the ground hit multi hit, I really like it, pretty much better than last one.

Same. I was laugh at Geum's special, because they only found some useless but useful somehow. True that's alot to dealing with them.

The forgotten's special, is very similar to the devil shadow blow bat off, it's like almost impossible to juggle them when they are being stun. Instead of spamming special to juggle them.

Very few people like you who able to use any scrolls to beat them and against the difficult one.

20. xXEl3MentXx

Hitman: out manuver/drift and out predict your opponent.
    Combat Taekyyon: refer to hitman
    Volodar: expect the kp stun spam from noobs. Easy enough to get around. As far as volodar with pros good luck! Them grabs op lmfao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.