Another shutdown....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blitzcronk, Feb 19, 2016.

1. ShaKira2008

ShaKira2008 Member

Cant stop look at your avatar :D

2. Unknownz

Unknownz New Member

We loose 10 % players :D for rooling back , and server offs :D

3. skinnery12

skinnery12 New Member

I didn't say it was a fact read my post again and you'll see 'thinking rollback' that is in no way stating a fact ............ it's a thought.

4. BattleAxe

BattleAxe New Member

OK this is a little frustrating for sure but lets just remember this is BETA and it is with a new publisher so these things are going to happen, yes it would be nice to have some warning but just give them a break and have a little understanding they are trying to make it better for all the players and if they make a mistake by not informing you personally that there is impending shutdown then just accept it and move on. I any of you have ever done as many beta as i and my friends have then you would understand that these things happen. Go and make a coffie or have something to eat , have a shower what evr and prepare for more gaming once the servers come alive again.

5. BlooM

BlooM New Member

"Updated 2/19 2:12 AM: Due to the unexpected server crashes. The server will be unavailable for 1-3 hours from this update. We apologize for the interruption and thank you for bearing with us during this time."

And that's a lie. The server didn't crashed since we all have been announced it's a shutdown. 1-3 hrs from this update, an update which came 30 min after the server was shutdown.

[sarcasm] Good job, Ahri! [/sarcasm]

6. BizaRRe

BizaRRe Member

we really need to get a life if we are still waiting for the server to come back online

7. HonorableSoul

HonorableSoul Member

We've been seeing this same issue for 10 years, BattleAxe. It's why we're so disgruntled. We've been told, "Baby, I'll treat you good. I won't hit you again. Don't leave me" and the ******* goes and gets fall over drunk and beats our ass.

Might be time to leave.

skinnery12 and BlooM like this.
  8. BlooM

BlooM New Member

One of the funniest depiction of what happened over the years with 9D :))))))))))))

HonorableSoul likes this.
  9. skinnery12

skinnery12 New Member

Love it, facts of life 9Dragons style .

10. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I miss acclaim.

11. BlooM

BlooM New Member

Nope. Not me. I expected communication. Do you see any of it coming from GM team ?

skinnery12 likes this.
  12. HonorableSoul

HonorableSoul Member

I'm just going to say, it is incredibly impressive the negative feelings they've wrought in just one day. I say this as someone who loves this game and will still be here, regardless of what occurs. But I stand by everything I've written.

I'm not bashing on them for what may yet come. I'm simply criticizing them for what they have displayed so far.

skinnery12 likes this.
  13. BlooM

BlooM New Member

I miss some of their team, not all of them. But I do miss the community. Strange, i know. But I do.

14. BattleAxe

BattleAxe New Member

Yeah i can definately relate to what your saying and i sometimes feel the same way , but i kinda expected things like this to happen before they opend the server. So like i said we have new version with a new promotor so it is kinda expected to have some teething problems
    Also i can understand where the frustration comes from , remember i also have played for almost 10 yrs and been **** on by every promotor , but i try my best not to judge someone because someone else has done something .
    I choose to give them a go .

CrowSong likes this.
  15. Blitzcronk

I'm just concerned that any more hard work in-game will be eradicated, I feel like I cannot even play the game because I fear the servers will restart and we'll be roll backed again.

16. BattleAxe

BattleAxe New Member

Yeah mate i hear ya , but think on this , wouldnt it be better to find out now the probs and roll back , if there is a roll back i am not saying there will be, but it would be better now rather than later

17. Blitzcronk

I understand where you are coming from and this is all we have so we have to make the best of the situation. I would rather have server disconnects and server outages with apologies. This is a beta so there will be issues but why can't we at least be kept in the loop regarding the status of 'our server'.

18. HonorableSoul

HonorableSoul Member

I personally can put up with a roll back, even a few of them. My gripe is the fact they won't communicate. When they do, it isn't communicating. It's throwing us a message with no information saying, "Sit down, shut up and let the grown ups at RedFox and JW work."

19. BattleAxe

BattleAxe New Member

Maybe they are going flat out tryin to fix things and mistakenly forgot to , or maybe thats how the server crashed without warning , i am not a pro aat these things but lets just see what happens

20. miakoling

miakoling Member

i especially miss Ravenclaw and VGM Carnage lol

21. HonorableSoul

HonorableSoul Member

We're asking to be treated fairly. We're asking for PR. We're asking for information. It isn't too much to ask. I won't sit back and wait. Simply put, it is highly unprofessional.