Any Item Mall Sales in this publisher?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by machatzi, Mar 1, 2017.

1. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Are there any Item Mall sales going to happen in future? Are they ever doing any sales?

I would like to buy premium but i have no intentions on paying 15$ for each month.

From my point of view this amount is too much when in the first place i know that i will need to spend also for scales tears jades etc etc.

So... yea, I'm saying a big no for buying anything from this item mall unless there will be sales in the future. I would prefer, if possible, to have an official reply to this so i can quit playing now and not waste anymore time. No premium means big disadvantage.. and waste of time grinding with these horrible exp rates.

2. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

You realize they can't tell you that? Or else nobody would buy IM items, if they new a sale is coming up.

3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Horrible EXP rates? May I know your level, if possible?

4. TheKaruse

TheKaruse New Member

That's not quite true. They could give him a general answer, not specifying a date.

OT: There has been a Christmas sale, but I haven't been here long enough to confirm whether there is a sale for ever big holiday.
    The thing is, as you said, Prem is too OP to not have it. By making it this way RedFox made Prem a necessity and thus people will buy it, no matter the price and no matter whether there are sales or not.