Auto Hunt. Should it be in official servers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senzaku, May 10, 2016.

?

Should the Auto Hunt be Removed Yes/No?

1. Yes

39.4%
  2. No

60.6%
  1. Litoz94

Litoz94 Member

How are hp/spirit pills just like auto hunt
    Not to forget they are expensive
    Wtf?

2. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

fyi, u said it's "p2w feature" without knowing your facts that it's being sold in silver not in item mall, so i'm stating that if your so call "educated hypothesis" claims that auto hunts are p2w (while we pay nothing to get auto hunt) then you my friend are claiming that hp/spirit pills are p2w :) since they both are being sold by herb masters for silver, get it? use ur head

3. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

Well i am a Man of my Word after playing to M10-15+ i do say i like the Auto Hunt and by no means its pay to win i will fully Eat my own words this is actaully a pretty nice feature and i do enjoy it, Yes at lower levels no way in hell you can buy it but higher levels its not to bad. That being said Im sorry.

4. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

and when u can create an alt, with silver to back u up for pills from your main, auto hunt is your favorite for farming skills book/pet (if that's what u're after) instead of you having to farm yourself

MMaskati likes this.
  5. Cullen

Cullen Member

stop being cry baby auto hunt is free basically 5m silver for 5 hour god dammit guys . it not pay to win. you can get it too from herb