Back after 8 years off

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sharmotafor6, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Sharmotafor6

Sharmotafor6 New Member

I have played for 2 years, 2007 and 2008, on acclaim and then closed due to my work.
    I remember only hefei , zz, jinan and Nanchang was the end of the world. I remember some bands like Ascensions and ASEAN.
    Does the current server worth?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2016
  2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Server is as fun as your wallet is deep.

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. Sharmotafor6

Sharmotafor6 New Member

Lol, so bff, bye bye

4. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Hello Sharmotafor6!

Just Ignore the negativity my friend! Most people in game who lack skill, devotion and the right know-how's are usually tending to find an excuse or someone to blame. There are tons of players in game who haven't invested a single penny in the game yet are still on top on both PVE as well as in PVP. You just need the "how" not the "why".

Anyways. Regarding your question. It's a lot of fun, if you know how to have fun in a game, unlike most people who take it way-way-way to seriously and forget at the end of the day that it's just a game. A lot of changes have been made since 2008, 2nd role (You get promoted in your clan/role, new skills, new buffs, new quests.) a lot of new maps since 2008, a lot of new items, a lo of new refine levels (Up to +15 +2 with a refine scroll so that would be +17) dungeons and so on. In my personal opinion if you haven't played since 2008 I'd say give it a try, I just came back after 2 years absence and I'm loving the new version they took on.

If you decide to give it a shoot, I will more then gladly and warmly welcome you in game and help you as much as I can to get you going. So if have decided and gonna log /whisper ThePhoenix or ProjectAFTA.

Cheers and have fun!

-ThePhoenix / ProjectAFTA

5. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

If you consider someone having a level advantage in PvP, or being a 'high level' "on top in PvE".

Let's just take a moment to see what we get from spending money versus not spending money:

Four Guardian Boxes
    [​IMG]

Item Mall passes:

[​IMG]

Item Mall triagrams:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

and then premium, which gives +40 all attributes/crit/double exp/etc.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    Neozeus and balb1n0 like this.
  6. Sharmotafor6

Sharmotafor6 New Member

Ty vm

7. Sharmotafor6

Sharmotafor6 New Member

Omg, these relics are so crazy. I know only bk and gk relics.

8. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

This is a perspective post. please take moment to ponder upon it.

Game developers made this game to make money ( & not just meet the ends). There are different financial models as to how to go about it. Now there are perfect games and average games and some not so good games but you will find at least few people playing them too. Now, Rate this game (in your mind).

Our problem is, we compare this version with previous versions thinking of it (in a nutshell) as an "Experience" improvement or lot of bug fixes, more balanced game play. etc.... BUT there is also a new financial model implementation (which we were never told about).

"Free to Play" model thrives upon differentiation between freeplayer and paying player, RF has taken it to the next level. This is also linked to recession in server economy. They are trying to avoid the same mistakes as G1 & GC did. While at least not ignoring the general community they are focused upon paying players. So if you want to compete with paying player, no matter you play 10 hours daily, you just can't do it.

Although gameplay wise, imho i find this version more balanced. People are still complaining because due to the balancing of the game. the power of their "favorite" char type has been shifted away. Every game has it own How to's, Do's and Don'ts & to get the best of the game you must know them.

I wish you a fantastic gameplay experience :)

Peace :cool:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  9. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

just try it..i never spend a single penny..im a 100% grinder/farmer,.start from scratch to something...just find fun in this game.,as projectAfta said,its just a game use to enjoy not to make you stress,.some cry for having players a good gears,.its just simple thou,they spend for it,.name a game that doesnt need a donations,,...just ignore weepers

bullies/pkers/assholes/retards lots of those in this game

just try and if you find its not good..theres a lot of game to choose from..
    if you login for a try,i welcome you in this game,.just have fun