Bead of Frost in Item Mall!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhoenixProject, Sep 6, 2016.

1. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Hello RedFox!

Would it be to have a limited sale in Item Mall for Bead of Frost, for the "unlucky" ones who opened around 400 boxes and haven't gotten it? I've spent the whole weekend farming like crazy with 2-3 hours of sleep, opened over 400 boxes and still haven't gotten it. Even now till the last minute was farming like crazy,no luck. Some got lucky and got them in the very first boxes or 3-5 / character/account. Many players still haven't gotten it even tho they farmed letters like crazy. Please take it in a consideration, at least 10 players I know friends/league mates would gladly pay for it, including my self would. Consider it a 2nd chance for those unlucky? I don't want to take the last 4 days of insane farming with 2-3 hours of sleep to waste.

Thank you!

- ThePhoenix / ProjectAFTA

2. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

man your really into it...good thing ive got one after 300+ boxes opened since event starts,.its a good relics to have like a black banner upgraded...20/1k leech +15% martials arts damage + 20% speed...who else wouldnt want it

hope it goes on item malls,and they make it tradeable

3. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

put BoF for next event, or Adding material for create BoF or whatever add to items mall..GM how many % ppl have BoF at this server? u must know it!!! many ppl open 100++ box and get unlucky,..thanks

4. darthsidius

sorry havent read the new patch...BoF is now tradeable

5. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

It is my friend but people are stalking sellers in Hefei, buying them for 300 mil and reselling for 1.5 bil, bit ridiculous.
    If anyone is selling BoF for a real/decent price please let me know. I'll gladly give 5k credits for it.

ThePhoenix / ProjectAFTA

6. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

+1 u are correct.I can name u 8 relics better than BoF on top of my head.4 banners(2 blue,1 red and 1 white) and 4 HG relics/make u can get such as Bead of chaos and many others which i dont know exact name.

Most of the top end relics are like get 2 different type and they give a set bonus which is very good.Such as in GC lucid belt with wsc gave insane bonus.Similiar to relics here.U wont even need BoF later on.Doesnt have crit dmg on it.20/1k leach is why people get it and crit rate because even 100% crit rate u dont crit as high.

7. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Believe me not worth 5k.Same thing with black banner.People paying 600mil for them.Now look after 2 weeks---->Gone to 300mil and declining to 250mil.

With 5k credit u can get +13 HG wep.Adding a few more credit u can get blue banner.It is easily replaceable bruh.Its happened to me before,very tempting to get but believe me u will regret it later on.Just my 2 cent to help u out :p.

8. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I wonder why you think white banner is better than that bead, rank 1 relics are better compared to white banner.

9. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

For pvp,bead is useless.Dont need leach,dont need 15% max dmg(useful but meh),20% speed?(Already speed capped),which leaves us to 15% crit rate.I would rather take a black/white banner over that.Black for the extra dex+crit rate and paralyse.White because of the con but mostly because of crit dodge.Dont say 4k crit dodge is better than 15% crit rate :p

4banners and other 4 probably are BoC,rising kylin bead,flag if u have,their are others which i forgot.

10. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

White banner is trash, just for making flag. When they fix crit dodge it would be usefull, until then it's a collection item.

So yes, for pvp bead is better than white banner, any day.

11. darthsidius

sorry guys already traded my BoF for RBK + 400kk better sell now than later,.and yeah its a collection item,.take note that you cant craft it,unlike mkc that can be crafted

so maybe thats the reason why it cost much

12. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

You dont need yo buy this sh1t. The price of this BoF should be 600kk to 1B only. It cannot extend seal, no opt, only usefull for level up. The fact i have absorb leech 50 but when hitting mobs higher than 6 level also paintful. If your level same as mob you dont need this one. Those seller over price it just left them stand shop for 1 month and see :). No rush to buy, either has or not this BoF bot helping you much. But if GM make it have seal and can extend then it will be worthy.

13. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Ohh crit dodge doesnt work here?Didnt know that , then yea white does ****.Thought it worked here =(

Also yea event is poorly managed,GC had better management even tho we say they are worse hehe.Cant tag anyone wont let me -_-.

14. iPhobia

iPhobia New Member

Its a cra.p, oppened so many box (lose the count) and didnt got this stupid bead -.- since im not playing for so long, it will be a lot of help to me, and to others ppl, more the starters one, cuz yeah those players that are here for so long, yeah its usefull, but a mid or semi starter whatever u want to say him, its most usefull, was a blame event, no more to say

15. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Bead of Frozen will be too in halloween event + on event you can upgrade it.

Oitza likes this.
  16. Tigreton

Tigreton New Member

Can you explain that?

17. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

I think he posted or wanted to post an image with something that did. But it wont load, for me at least.

18. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

19. marie23

marie23 New Member

who sold it for 300kk??? u must be crazy

20. marie23

marie23 New Member

why u ppl cry over an item u said it no good!!??!?!;):p;)