Event Blood of Iron

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]NineArts, Sep 5, 2023.

1. slitza

slitza New Member

Hi All. I always struggle to understand when something in this game is still active/relevant. Can anyone please advise if the non-elite black dragon backpack's are still worth anything? It appears they can't be traded for elites anymore, or at least I cannot find out where. I've searched over an hour on google and found nothing!

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Can you clarify on what you are asking?

The quest line is still active, and the weekly dungeon rewards have changed as the event portion of this update is now over. The Resource lists for this event are no longer available. We will update the posts to avoid confusion.

3. slitza

slitza New Member

Hi NineArts. Thanks for following up - after asking around in game and checking through all the resource/crafting npc's, I figured it was removed from the game.
    I then went through my bags and found several event items from previous events, where I never got to exchange the items before the event ended. So my real issue is that for a player like myself, who simply plays the game and my info is limited to the launcher and the game, doesn't see when events start or end, nor can I tell when event or quest items in my inventory have become obsolete.