Boost Weekends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xblue, Jun 19, 2016.

?

Should they have boost weekends?

1. Yes

81.8%
  2. No

18.2%
  1. xblue

xblue New Member

Just a suggestion, maybe add a 2x exp, 2x cp, 2x drop, 4x premium maps boost during the weekends to incentivize players to be active and spend money on premium. This is pretty much a staple in every 12Sky2 so more players can easily hit max level for increased PvP.

2. iceryan

iceryan New Member

The exp in this game is absolutely ridiculous and a boost, even if it is only on the weekend, is needed. Ts1's exp is better than this, master level-wise at least. I just finished m5 and it took me 2 hours in sos and 5 hours outside of it. What kind of **** is that?

3. Aceso

Aceso Member

That is called SOS doesnt give 7x EXP like other servers did

4. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

SOS Is Broke igaf what anyone says

5. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

lvling is easy as **** here

just the drop rate is ****, it's less than x1 I've never seen so few leets in my life lmao. I got LITERALLY 30 ******* LEETS in another server, in 1month, with x1 leet drop rate.

Never saw you write in the announcements/game info threads that you LOWERED any drop rates, so fix it already or be up front? Not really that hard.

Leaving your **** open to be this ambiguous just legitimizes anyone's claims if they ever wanna refund money spent here, lol. Soo pair that with making people WANNA refund and you're fucked, if you care at all about that then realize this already and be more clear than saying "Unique server".

Not that hard.

6. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

GIVE ME A HIGHER DROP RATE YOU MOLICKERS

7. MihaiDD

MihaiDD New Member

please, just cut it off with your premium map buff. Isn't it enough that they already buffed the premium maps (+50% drop rate, they say)? You want them buffed even more? Why does this have to turn so heavily into a p2w game? For real, now! Not everybody farms there. And the system is already helping A LOT people who invest into it with sos time, pet boxes etc. etc. What are supposed to do the people who don't pay? Just stay on the line and watch others play? Isn't it enough that the gms actually nerfed even more the oc2? I bearly drop like 1-2 rares in an hour there, where i used to drop around 4-5...

8. iceryan

iceryan New Member

I just want a better drop rate now. I'm grinding in Odawa 1 and i'm literally getting no drops. I npc most of the rares i get when I find them, and that's my pill money. No rares are dropping for me anymore, so I can't grind. This game is pointless if I have to wait hours for a war in order to grind maybe 10min because of the lack of pills.

Rhoewyth likes this.
  9. NkaujQabZib

NkaujQabZib Member

I would say that many aspects of the game sux + inactive gm

Rhoewyth likes this.
  10. Earween

Earween Member

Stop the x2 exp, with autopill it's fast and easy.

11. iceryan

iceryan New Member

No war now! So getting money is even harder! No drops in odawa -.-