Bring back spenders/seasonal events

Discussion in 'Events' started by Wasabi, Mar 23, 2016.

?

Do you miss the constant events/spenders?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Wasabi

Wasabi Active Member

Hey guys maybe it is just me but I just miss how the old rf made every month enjoyable with events and also with its rares that were offered on spenders. GamesCampus sadly let us down on many occasions (remember Halloween) leading many players to give up on the idea of playing this game any longer (mostly cause all the lag lol) which is why I offer up the idea of constant attention to the RF community.

Our community is like a little child that needs constant nourishment to make it grow meaning active RMs who enjoy the game as much as we do.

Our community is a lot less stressed when we do community oriented events it allows players to chat and actually feel that competitiveness instead of laying to waste in a Nhaa.

All I'm saying is I miss the Rumble Fighter that I played as a kid. The rumble fighter that had me so eager to play that I would even download it on every PC I see lol.

Thanks for reading.

2. Light

Light New Member

Events will surely be there. Just disagree on spenders. They are the reason why RF gets shut down. Notice how OGP started doing loads of spender events before they removed the game. Milked every cent out of it before it closed. You love to be milked?:p

3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed