Can't get on

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Larzzz, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

So like it used to be fixed when i reset my pc but now I can't get on at all. Everytime I try to open it it gives me Gameguard error 114 talking about a collision or Gamehack detected even though I do not hack. I get this is common and I tried taking people suggestions but still no use.

2. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

A lot of people have this problem with their anti-virus. could you take screenshots of all of your running services? I could try and help you figure out what is doing it.

Flamekiller likes this.
  3. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

Here are my app processes running. I didn't know if you wanted to see the windows processes too so here are the app processes. Oh and my antivirus is off
    Screenshot (26).png Screenshot (27).png Screenshot (28).png
    And I even tried this with no anti-virus at all. I had bitdefender uninstalled but it didn't work so i reinstalled it.

4. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

My thing keeps saying server is closed.
    :/

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Try deleting the GameGuard folder located in the Rumble Fighter folder, and launch the game again. It will redownload a fresh new copy of GameGuard.

Be sure to do this after restarting your computer.

Server is closed is most likely caused by anti-viruses, or any other external software that conflicts with Rumble Fighter. (Steam, X-Trap...) It can also be caused by a poor connection to the server.

6. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

Already tried that when I sent my ERL files to GameGuard

7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Are you able to get to the login screen or no?

8. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

Sometimes. If I ever get to the login screen it says Gamehack detected. If my rumble fighter crashes before that it says GameGuard error 114.

9. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

ok i tried again and now its been loading for 2 hours. Like the first update thing loaded but then after it showed the picture in the middle with the striker it disappeared and when i look in my task manager it shows up as a background process

10. Starberry

It looks like you have Iobit software running. Try closing those and see if the problem persists.

11. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

i tried and its been loading for an hour.

12. Starberry

So the launcher just stays there?

I need a clear understanding of "loading"

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  13. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

Oh sorry, by loading i mean like the launcher gets done and the picture of the striker in the middle while nprotect is updating gets done but after that, like when rumble fighter should be opening nothing happens but in my task manager it shows that it is still running.
    Screenshot (30).png

14. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

Do i maybe have to install something? Also there is a windows defender service running in my windows processes and thats the only thing i can think of but it says this.
    Screenshot (34).png
    Does anyone else with windows 10 have this and are able to run RF?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  15. Starberry

You won't be able to see Rumble Fighter in your opened processes list unless you're running Windows 7 and lower. This was a method (but flawed) to prevent users from using a program within Task Manager to snatch your IP address. Well, you'll see the process for roughly 2-3 seconds when you open Task Manager, only for it to disappear.

Try disabling the process mentioned in the above post to see if problems persist.

NeoAlchemist likes this.
  16. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

well actually I see it under processes. I see the GEM fighter client and it stays there for hours.
    Screenshot (36).png
    EDIT: Was unable to delete the process, it said "Access denied" Even when running tasks as administrator. I Reset my pc deleting all my apps but keeping the files and I still get this error. Could it have something to do with windows 10?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  17. Starberry

Well I wouldn't know exactly for sure, since I'm one of those who stuck with Windows 8.1 instead of upgrading to 10.

And you can't delete the process unless you manually force it in Command Prompt. Just open it as administrator, and type in :

Code:
     taskkill /im rumblefighter.exe /f 

18. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

Wait wait what? What do you mean you can't delete the process?

19. Starberry

? ? ?

20. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

I can't end the anti malware program i mentioned above not Rumble Fighter