CCD..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marloooong, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Marloooong

Marloooong New Member

Hello guys.. have you guys seen CCD(Cave of Conqueror Dungeons) lately? I farm there last night for 3hrs..Damn ...i never seen a bots that many in one place in the history of 9dragons..I counted last night its like 13 bots in there..and its crazy because the clear owner of those bots is there protecting it coz some players are killing them.. I wonder if Redfox will ever do something about them.. Any thoughts guys? My opinion this is terrible.. People will just buy gold from those bots instead of buying CC at this point..Like how many gold are those bots are making? I heard theres like 20+ on weekend.. My friend warn me that RF always remove this kind of thread.. Hope you guys doing well.. PLEASE Redfox do something

2. Monsanto

Monsanto New Member

I saw it too bro.. Its sad..I quit the game haha.. No support from redfox..Papaya server is almost done.. this is probably the next one..

3. ambing162

ambing162 New Member

The bot use hes main char again..haha i hope those people who went there to pk him visit again to shut him up again^^

RF will never fix this..

4. Marloooong

Marloooong New Member

btw..anyone know who the masked guy killing those bots everyday? we count he's kill the other day..it was around 720kills before QD hotzone..we couldnt count those 3hrs pking in qd too much notification..anyways.. Whos that masked guy i wanna give him gold or bss he not replying..

5. jakes

jakes New Member

i saw gm online in coc friday, and no one banded :))

6. Marloooong

Marloooong New Member

you definitely the owner of those bots.. GL^^ gogogo for rice :D

7. jakes

jakes New Member

haha. nope, stupid GM. log with main char and pm :)))

8. Marloooong

Marloooong New Member

s
    stupid..stop making things up.. players cant reply on GM.. lol..

9. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

No mater how hard you try,no mater how often GMs will show,you can't stop this autobot desiase!
    It is from years!
    Everyday I see very old players buying more and more drop relics, wich they have from long time..Why? You can answer by yourself!
    Rf can stop this madness only by updating game to a next stage!
    Are they going to do it..who knows..

10. ambing162

ambing162 New Member

they can stop it for sure..theres 15 bots in ccd right now..with few relics.. they ban those .how many items will be gone? a lot right? will the viets do the same? ofcourse they will create new char and bot again.. whats the solution? blocked them again its not like they need 1 whole month to do it.. they just lazy.. btw you are one of the reason these lazy rf **** become lazy..coz of your toxic attitude

11. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

1 suggestion is to modify the respawn area after relogging inside the dungeon/finishing the dungeon. They can make chars respawn randomly at 2nd floor or even make them respawn at 3rd floor "campsite".

Marloooong likes this.
  12. ambing162

ambing162 New Member

good idea it should be at 3rd floor campsite respawn..but RF wont pay for that.. They dont even care.. 9d is just a cash cow for them right now..

13. Marloooong

Marloooong New Member

Redfox/NineArts this is a good idea.. Just like cof/voh.. it doesnt matter if they finish or relog midway.they will respawn on the town or in COC the 3rd floor

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  14. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This is actually a very interesting idea. but it punishes honest farmers of CCD.

Kaswalation, Monsanto and ambing162 like this.
  15. 7hech0isen0ne

Do you know how actualy autobot works? I don't,but as I observed,killed and hunt alot of them- I can insure you they can do everything what a normal player does. How- I dont know !
    If Redfox can stop them- what they waiting for?
    I play 3+ years In their server- 10++ of reports, organising players to hunt and reports..- any results? They still there ,they still insulting "fair" players as Nineart said,but who cares?
    If you play enough in this server and dig deeper - you will realise the truth

16. 7hech0isen0ne

About tips- I send em plenty tips..
    Results missing! Why I shall keep waste my time to try? My and many other players voice is in the midle of the desert!
    Keep spend ,keep try to cach em up,kill em where you see it- that's we can do..
    You will become a target of them,target of Redfox untill you can handle it!

17. superdildog

That can go to a testing phase to see the result. Good items are easily accessible now. They are pretty much cheaper than 2 - 4 years ago. They can do llgc sbe farm and other farming area. The idea is to be similar as srs, No matter how far the entrance is, legit grinders still don't mind running towards it.

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  18. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

point taken

19. Marloooong

Marloooong New Member

i rather do that than seeing 15 bots everyday while im farming manually.. You know you farm honestly then you see tons of bots it hurts . make you dont wanna play

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
  20. superdildog

Another option is to relocate the npc at the dungeon entrance to the 3rd floor of the cave if the legit farmers is the concern. Players/bots will need to go to the 3rd floor of the cave or other map in order to sell stuffs obtained at the dungeon.