Christmas event/new patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 7hech0isen0ne, Nov 28, 2023.

1. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

As we can see,we are not allowed to comment event,so I put my questions here:
    1.what is this idea about box after box after box.. I was realy confused about it- i don't know how some new / returning player will understand it!
    2. Where we can see a new Blood of Iron path rewards/changes of KL dungeon drops and etc?
    3. Where is a list with items -stats of items we can get from this event and list of NPCs???
    Thanks in front for your reply,Red fox team!

scott303030 likes this.
  2. scott303030

scott303030 Member

yes,we need more information

3. StripWomen

StripWomen New Member

Also, shouldn't EVENTS be for everyone? The way you guys do events is just for the people who buy CC and are geared out. Nobody else can do this dungeons with normal gear. Or if we complete any of these events we get no loot, because we do not have full relics with 6/6 item drop rate, that cost billions.

It is a shame!

4. DaRagged1

DaRagged1 New Member

You really can't call free gifts if you have to pay for them every other gift is 3 10 35 70 155bss just when you thought you was getting a good event BAM!!! Pull out your wallets for our free gifts..

StripWomen likes this.
  5. Paffko1986

Paffko1986 New Member

this event is a joke, im IS5 not best gear but its not a **** and even cant kill fvcking boss...
    Where are those events when u could collect something for killing mobs? where are those good times when anyone could be a part of an event??
    Shame for u, its not an event for everyone, just for guys with big bags of money...

Fvck u

StripWomen likes this.
  6. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

You all want it the easy way out but forget it’s MMORPG that’s always farm game.
    Just farm CCD prepare gold then buy by next 2-3 event u can join in too alrdy .
    If everyone think like this then this game no need sell anything all just farm themself lmao.

7. StripWomen

StripWomen New Member

@Thedarklord87 I am fully aware that 9Dragons is big on farming and I accept that with all the consequences. I do enjoy this part of the game. But in the past, events, especially Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Holiday events, were for everyone to join. For example, you could kill mobs to collect certain items that you could then collect rewards for, as with the pumpkins in the past event. But if you have some normal gear you would get only 3/4 normal pumpkins from the normal mobs in the dungeon, because you could not even dream of killing the rooster and the first big mob. So the event was not for non paying players at all.

You say to farm CCD, and I agree with you. At best, during 2x / 3x events, you can get 50KK or a little bit more from 4 bags of weapons in CCD on blackk passes, that also cost 6.6kk, so lets say you manage to get 50KK net worth. If you have good items and you are a nuker you can end it in 15 minutes, that would be 200KK per hour. That means you need to spend 5 hours farming in CCD to be able to get 1 billion. How could a CCD farming player ever get to 100b like some of these items cost? Only by spending the whole time farming in CCD. So we do not even get to enjoy anything else. We spend tens or hundread of hours between the same 4 walls, trying to get some items that are sometime getting more expensive from day to day, because the rich people that have them are only getting greedier day by day.

I've been back for 2 or 3 months and during this time I've managed to get a Reaper weapon, AM set +8 +9 with no drop, KL 5 set, and a few other relics, deco, fire relic, bags. But now, if I want a better relic/weapon or clothes, I literally have to farm CCD until my eyes come out of my orbits.

And events should be something we all can enjoy. That's my point.

7hech0isen0ne likes this.
  8. Thedarklord87

The thing is, new or return player always think we have it easy lmao. Who don’t farm till their eyes from no need spec to req spec to play game?

9. 7hech0isen0ne

OK,guys I will share you a small tip for current event,so you can make some progress(share it with your friends):
    1st. Do t try to do event dungeon- just make characters 150 lvl ++ and collect as many passes you can! After change 10 passes for Red gift box and open it!
    2nd. In meen time ,farm 4 b gold and buy 10 bss so you can go to 5th Christmas gift package from QD npc! This will give you some good stuff and more passes to exchange for boxes!
    3th. Check which materials are storable and wich are not,so incase you need more you can focus it on 1 char!
    Event is not that bad if you look closer and to be honest with 3-4 acc x3 chars 150 lvl you can get alot stuff!

P.s I still don't see any GM answer of my topic,I Hope there will be some soon!
    Thanks for atension!

10. Thedarklord87

Yes just make some 150 char then collect should have 7-8 red chest by end of event to try luck, some dont think just complain first

11. Dark999914

Dark999914 New Member

and yet we use 2 types of snoflake, Tradable and non-tradable, but both of them are replaced by non-tradable, I think this is a mistake

12. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Chosen,

That was a mistake on my part. I just opened the thread.

1. This is a new style of resource collection. Every other box will be free. The other boxes will cost BBS to resource.
    2. We will add this information into yesterday's patch notes.
    3. The NPC's for this event are the Festival Merchant NPC's. We will add this information as well as a drop list to the event post.

joda7777 and Tsuneoshi like this.
  13. 7hech0isen0ne

Yes,mate, fix event post with more info about items and where they are,also about drops in Christmas dungeon ,so players can read and know how to take a part at event!
    Everyone have a chance to get New santa belongings free,just they don't know how,and they are angry about event!
    Also many players take advantages of this and rip off players with prices!