ck hyb dmg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiriku, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Kiriku

Kiriku New Member

Hello dragons.Before couple of days i opened a ticket regarding the ck hyb dmg overflow.I received this answer from RF:

Thank you for reaching out to us!
    The Holist (Hybrid) class is not intended to play as a Chi Kung (Nuker) in this version. We understand that players can build their character accordingly to how they desired. However, the developers have already programmed the each class so that the game is balanced. Please see the stats revision link below for more information

If I have understood them correct they claim that there is no place for ck chars in their version of the game.
    I have still not gotten an answer concerning the damage overflow.I don't want the damage to be over 65k,I just would be glad if it didn't overflow.I cannot accept that in this version of the game PS or IM char can do 4-5 k dmg with +14 weapon and a blue banner.I do not want to participate in your concept of what this game should be.I want it the way it is in the Korean servers,since you claim that these are the official US/Europe servers.

Junky91 likes this.
  2. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Yea exactly and those spells are useless most of buffs you can use 1 per 30 minutes ( lool ) and rest is outdated.

Its like for warior use YY buff and Active (lower maps deff smash)

Healer Attrib buff, Resist on higher lvl traps + leech rest you don t even need to learn