CK Hybrids unplayable(Correct me if i'm wrong)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MMMMMMMM, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

That gave me cancer xD.Either u copy and pasted it or u are in deep throughts of f*****g 9d.This aint no statistics exam.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Vrangsinn and Oitza like this.
  2. Oitza

Oitza Active Member

ROFL

3. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

Copy/Pasted...and not to worry, cancer's not so bad...I beat it. So can you!:D

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  4. Rikapa

Rikapa New Member

Hey
    hi, i wanna make a ck hyb!

5. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

WOW ALL THIS CRAPS ARE BS's. MY CHAR IS A CK HYB AND IM DOING AMAZINGLY FINE BOTH PVE AND PVP.....

[BIA]Sheikh

BoT CK Hybrid at your service.

Whoops likes this.
  6. 666afx

666afx New Member

I play ck hybs since acclaim, and this is the strongest version ever. At PS6, my ess and str are both 8 (base). It doesn`t hit very hard, but is tough as a brick.That`s why the most important nuke is the aoe (lvling that is a pain in the azz). The cooldown time is not important, cause there are so many powerful nukes. And btw, it`s the first time when a ck user can chat while grinding (autotraining function)

7. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

You are wrong. Para is about the same, defense nuke isn't instant anymore. Para never was instant, but it was faster by like 2 seconds.

KProphetK likes this.
  8. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

hybrids have self buffs maxed at c12 +15 while healers have maxed at c12 +30 (all that need c10 - c11 books and mastery skill)

9. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

I´d like to believe, that I am the oldest 9D-player on Red Fox. Closed beta-tester 2006.
    Veteran 9D players from Bardo, will remember my BoT Hybrid Victorion, which was the most famous character at the time.

From a 6 years break, I came back to the game with an old friend. Starting from scratch with nothing but quest gear - I rolled a ck hybrid, under the impression that I´d easily catch up to the highest levels, even on limited time.
    I played the ck hybrid till FC level, till I used the re-stat quest in hefei and went full melee.

The melee roles grind significantly faster. Right now, after 2 weeks of limited gameplay and only 1 week premium - I am GL12 and I am grinding at much higher rate that the ones around me. I saw a single nuker in LD, and none in Icy - nor any ck hybrids.
    The ones that have capped before, and grinded the horrible xp-rates at acclaim - they know how important grind effeciency is.
    Veteran players also know that being able to outdamage often wins you the most sought after items, and is extremely important unless you´re full pvp - which usually is at cap-level anyways.

This means that nukers and ck-hybrids right now, is a horrible choice, and after fc - not alot of fun at all.

There are different ways this could be fixed - and rather easily.
    In my oppinion the easiest way would be to:

1) Reduce def-nuke to 2 seconds recast time.
    2) Reduce aoe-nuke to ½ second cast time
    3) Penalty stat for hybrids should be essence (not wisdom)

This would allow hybrids to play at a very competitive grind rate - probably the fastest of all. The tradeoff would be they still suffer on boss-hunt and they will have to balance out wisdom, dex (and con).
    The other melee roles can focus on only str/dex, and nukers can focus on wis/dex.
    The balane would be restored, and alot more players would find this a fun and viable role again.

I am disheartened that I practically never see nukers or ck hybrids anymore, and the game has been reduced to 3 melee roles.

10. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

That nuker was probably me,sf right?:p

Nukers are bad and need to be buffed upand then ck hybs.Thing is,what a nuker does,a warrior does better.Warrior KS bosses better,grind better,pvp 1vs1 better,pvp in group better,farm items better.When geared they are insane.

Warrior has def smash=1hit mob and 2 hit people in pvp
    Healer have def smash
    Hyb have def smash and def nuker so 2.

What does nuker have?Shield sux bad and absorb like 1 hit in pvp with 5/10/15min cooldowns,it has most instant cast skills but thats about it.Also that 15 all attacks crit buff is nice but thats it.The evade buff is okay but such a large cooldown,same goes for immortal.

Why do u think in temples even ck chars such as ck hyb/nukers put on a spear to grind.Lol.

Nuker lowest hp in game with average dmg.U have to heavily gear up a nuker to do good.U would rather spend that much money and time in to a warr and do twice as better.

A geared nuker will struggle with 2/3vs1,however a geared warr will tank them easy.

Biggest thing is that,since they raised dmg of all skills,warriors smashes do same dmg as a nukers nukes....On top of that,low hp,low def,balancing 4 stats compared to 3 is too much...

Victorion likes this.
  11. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Also Nukers balance most stats--->Dex/wis/con/ess

Where as warriors balance dex/con/str only

12. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I am not saying para nuke was instant cast. I said that GC/Acclaim version allowed Ck hybrids to spam para nuke so you can para lock your enemy. In this version, their is a cool down for para nuke. This post I created was to question if ck hybrids were good when this game first opened during open beta. Now, that we witnessed end game pvp, it is obvious that ck hybrids r good.

13. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

The few CK hybrids you see at "end game pvp" - none of them grinded to HG on ck-build.

Every single one of them grinded melee and restatted to CK after.

This is just another testimony that the ck-hybrid class is broken, and ought to be fixed immediately. After all there are only 4 roles, and if 1-2 of them are broken - thats a massive percentantage,.

14. Obituary811

Obituary811 New Member

Hi, are u still play ck hybrid? Can you share us some guidance about how to build ck hybrid probably? Thanks in advance.

15. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

can tell u in game bro thats not a big deal for me

Obituary811 likes this.
  16. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

You still around ? 0.0 nice to see that how is life going for you ?

17. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Lol that bring back memories I return started to miss the old game xD

That's nice to hear you getting marry etc hope you have a good time in Dubai.

I'm still in SC but I move to downtown charleston. Life been going pretty good for since I got out of high school and college. I'm currently on vacation from work so I got loads of time on my hands.

Thanks for the heads up and btw tj is doing alright too he's married with a kid etc.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  18. Obituary811

Obituary811 New Member

Thanks alot for replying me, bro. Your in game nick is [BIA]Sheikh , right?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016