Cleaning Up RF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RockLeeRF, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockLeeRF

RockLeeRF New Member

Guardian System: Untouched since 2007 with the exception of it being reduced to level 15. It literatly feels like you're going into the past watching those AI's. There is no challenge, its just a repeated task. We have BM bosses and more "advanced" AI's. Make it a one time deal with a challenge.

Guild War and Hyper Mode: These modes are officially dead. There is not even 5 guilds or more at a time that appear on rankings because nobody guild wars besides 4 try hard players. Why does nobody do this anymore? Cause you can pick your opponents. This is suppose to be a sort of competitive play. You win, you gain points. You lose, you lose em. Higher points = Better players = Better rank. The problem is, In PvP games the slightest skill difference can be huge. Player 1 demolishes player 2, players 3 demolishes player 1, player 4 demolishes player 3. Right there we are talking about maybe intro to just experienced players. Now take a top player and everyone I just listed could get perfected while already the gap felt huge. Well in RF, you can pick your battles. Being wise is not being good. If you could be wise in League of Legends, A large majority of players would be Diamond from smacking lower elo. Wise isn't definition of skill. Its how you overall react to any situation over and over again to be specifically placed where you belong & then try to over come it.

Item Shop:
    The item shop is highly untouched and lacking. All we can expect is rare boxes, items non-consistantly (use to be at 2weeks scroll>2weeks exos>2 weeks scroll>so on). Content is lacking. Now asking for more is not a solution cause we already have alot. I mean, Street Fighters have like 20 characters, We have 100's of scrolls LOL. But not everyone, Infact everyone if far from owning all of the shop ones. They could all use a refresh update to try and bring them up to tier. Less work, Expect money and results.

Maps: I feel like RF never understood its player base when producing maps. Glacier, Moon, Dos, Dungeon and Blacktop are probably the ones that sticked the most and the best choices to force onto somebody. We had incinerator, fortress, rooftop, risky and ressurection that had they're moments too. I feel RF doesn't try enough to create maps or better yet, Edit the ones that had the potential to be something. Infact many maps have a certain potential that would work in a game mode where you are forced into it. Creating the chance to do advanced combos or limiting the usage of those exact combos to put you into different waters.

General UI Optimization: We need options. Simple game options that would she showed to all players. Rares on/off, Stats On/Off, Teamkill On/Off. Of course I could already see the complication in this in one way. Enabling rares off, then all players looking through the sets, getting kicked, complaining to enable it. That one setting could be only chosen at the lobby so it enforces entry like classic and hyper. Then Pouch On/Off, etc.

RE Scrolls:
    I would say almost RE scrolls were very, very, very close in terms of scroll ratings. Making these rare, locking a whole mechanic inback of them, making them both free to obtain or spend to obtain, Was a very bad idea. Unless you can queue Hyper/GuildWar/1v1s, Nobody will get the chance to use them more than that casual lobby game before players cry.

2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

tamirtov, Scrpz, Bored and 1 other person like this.
  3. Hercule

I have a question for you. These suggestions, you are aware RedFox can't do any of them, themselves right? Your essentially asking them to speak to NimoniX on your behalf.

However, 1 RedFox is already trying to speak to them about the stuff they suggested themselves and stuff from players X months ago when they spoke to them. How do you know your not saying stuff thats already been forwarded? 2 People are making these threads everyday, how do you know you haven't said something someone else has already said? How do you know you haven't said something that RedFox has already seen and doesn't agree with?

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

RedFox can do any of them. Rephrase it.
    Nimonix cannot do any of them, because they had only one job. RedFox just suggestion them. RedFox refused to discussion with us about upon coming update. RedFox refused to give their opinions. RedFox has one only one favoritism that they would listen, if you have no idea who is so I don't need to explain you because out there is too OBVIOUS. I wondering how much did RedFox made money from off that favoritism with his "help".

RedFox don't wanna talk about every thread when Player has question for them. They ignore it action like it won't hurt others.
    One time, I asked RedFox staff to define their task job. They deleted me. I can prove it if you want to.

Every time I post the truth get deleted, because the truth hurts. So I have to sit back and watch the whole shet.

Our problem is Nimonix.
    Our problem is RedFox.
    Our problem is Gourdy.
    Our problem is Toast.
    Our problem is Shadow.
    Our problem is that guy the favoritism the one they listen.
    Our problem is the whole Rumble Fighter community who sit back.

It's that guy.

Read this, before they edit my post or removed.

shady45 and Hercule like this.
  5. Hercule

PRECISELY. They refuse to talk to us about up and coming updates yet are gathering feedback and ideas from us? What're we lab rats? Even if someone somewhere decided its best to keep us out the discussion table, you guys sent off whatever you send off to NimoniX and in the end activity is still bad. Therefore you failed. Why're they trying to read us when the GM's aren't Rumble Fighter vets? Starberry is the only person at that table whom I can hold accountable because you were here. You've played the game as long as us yet haven't suggested anything about these concepts or if you have, why is it taboo for us to know what was intended?

Y'all gathered information from us labrats yet don't speak to us? If y'all are truly listening to us on the forum then why does everyone who has something to say have to make a whole new thread, as if these issues are new? If y'all are truly working on it and want feedback wheres the feedback/discussion thread? Wheres the voting system? Once again, is anyone alive out there?

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOOOOL
    Imagine RedFox announced us that Nimonix said Rumble Fighter is still beta. Yea that is truly sad. They have no absolutely experience. That's why we need devstream or whatever to reduce that issues. We want to see what Nimonix plan for this dead game.

DeadKingProject likes this.
  7. xSavage21

xSavage21 Active Member

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

If i speak english, they ban me :<

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Remind them again.

10. Exelon

Exelon Active Member

Imagine typing all of that just To come to the realization they ain’t finna change nothing and y’all still finna play and pour bandz into this game LOL auto 9-0.

11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

nah. We 9-0ed RedFox already a very long ago.

12. LiesNknives

LiesNknives New Member

RF need a big clean up!

13. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I think they'll start reading these once the community stops buying their digital products. Who knows when that'll be though.

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. Galax

Galax Member

who is that person they favor the most?

15. Galax

Galax Member

i don't like the idea of the General UI Optimization "Stats ON/OFF,Rares On/Off" makes it less competitive and that's straight up Coercion and it's Unfair to the Community most people have Rares nowadays ever since they made SE Scrolls a thing,also what's the point of ever stating if that happens then presumably the people who make rooms are going to Ban Rares.(including Amateurs) we also need more Maps to Diversify the Map playing Base,Guild War needs a good reason to Guild War,something like a permanent Prize to GW because these LP points are worth NOTHING IT'S ALL IN VAIN

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Do I have to give a step by step instructions?
    It's right there.

17. Galax

Galax Member

you may have to but is it Starberry? if not just tell me who it is please

18. shady45

shady45 Active Member

+1. RF won't ever be what it used to be

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I dont wanna to give the step by step instructions again it's somewhere in this forum. I dont wanna say his name. cuz I can lose this high valuable account and lose all my privileges here. Unless they pay me da Sage Master perm then I will be their rider and I will never tell who is s/he. If they are f**ked up, then I can give all the power to the person who I can enable to.

I am neutral. I can be sided with the good. I can be sided with the evil.

I am only the one who know everything.

20. KristaUchiha

KristaUchiha New Member

RF need to clean thier azz like we did after we done pooping!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.