Closure of 9D is it June 2023?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skeedish, Jan 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeedish

skeedish Member

Hello GM, This server has been too many years. Is it time will shut down soon for restart everyone will need to start afresh? Heard is June 2023 restart is it true?

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This is not true. Please do not believe any rumors aside from our official statements.

We will be hosting 9Dragons for the forseeable future.

skeedish and Alys2 like this.
  3. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

I remember how the previous publisher closed it. They Hosted a big event where we spent money to achieve a relic (3k Critical rate bead). It required grinding + spending. Me and my girlfriend at the time (Tytsy) grinded a ton for it and farmed. We only had enough for one, so we got one relic, not two, and I wore it. she was good to me, I remember she always let me use the banners instead of her, so we'd have a chance in case we are attacked. Nostalgia is bitter sweet. I still have regrets. ANyway Then after the hard work to do that, they announced the ending is coming in two weeks or something. Hahahaha. Damn that was shitty. But it was the best 9D publisher in my opinion. Still a scammy move to pull.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2023
    skeedish likes this.
  4. skeedish

skeedish Member

Feeling happy for your blessed memory with ur girl. I agree the others are shitty. Haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.