Come join Rumble Fighter's Discord chat!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Loner, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

No one is being racist. Like I said, in America, I assume that's where you're from, every race except whites get additional benefits for being their skin color when it comes to financial aid. Where is the white supremacy? Because no one except racists like you can see it.

2. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

Thanks fellow brother , can you ask master if I can be a house slave too?

3. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

Really? That's ALL you see? Like, the only thing?
    C'mon man you're making this something that it's not. You don't have to be that guy.

4. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

LOL idiot

5. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

I don't understand how I'm racist , I've only said maybe one thing that was out the way and that's because someone called me a "nigger" that is not black

6. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

I'm not being that guy, I'm being honest .

7. LegendaryJin

I still didn't get an answer to how I was being racist, I assume that's because I clearly wasn't.
    Like a common Bernie Sanders supporter, he makes claims and then can't back them up. And to think all of this started because someone didn't like his set and said some "traumatizing" words to him.

8. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

I don't feel like looking for it and that Bernie sanders joke made no sense nor was it funny . But ok have a good day .

9. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

You're trying to display yourself as a race of less worth than white people by saying white supremacy exists. That is racism.

Sovereign likes this.
  10. LegendaryJin

It wasn't a joke, it was truth. And you don't feel like looking for it because I never made a racist remark. I'll top your L off with a meme tho.
    [​IMG]

Sovereign likes this.
  11. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Reported

12. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

Atleast I'm not calling y'all out of your name , repeatedly or saying some stupid ass Bernie sanders joke . But if that makes me racist , what are they ?

13. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

No like I'm on my phone , I'll find it when I get up .

14. LegendaryJin

You're literally claiming everyone is racist because of remarks made by random white rf players in game. Who's saying your name at all let alone calling you out of it?

15. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

True lmaoo

16. LegendaryJin

You'll be searching for at least an hour and will turn up with nothing, then will try to reach and quote something that wasn't racist and make it out to be racist.
    In reality, real racism is nothing you've seen on RF or these forums at all. This is petty racism (words) that ruffles your feathers because you're weak. You probably live in a nice, uppity neighborhood with little violence and know nothing about systematic racism.

17. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

Like I said if any of y'all seen me somewhere irl .. Nvm but look maybe you mean weak minded , you can't tell me there is not one racist white person on this game . Idc that much to do something about it because I'm not trying to get no one banned , I care enough to say something because even if you're playing it's still disrespectful , the black players who don't say nothing know 1) y'all would team up how y'all are doing me now 2) wishes he was white or 3) been bullied by black people so he no longer cares about his race usually I'm chill I just seen a lot of **** I didn't like so I said something about it so now I'm racist lol ok

18. Michaelck

Michaelck Active Member

this got off topic real fast o.o

19. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Drevious? I think is his name already made one.

20. LegendaryJin

don't try eThugging now man. just looking at your picture you can see you're nothing to be afraid of. and if words hurt you this bad I could probably make you cry with words irl.
    Do you even read my posts, or anyone's posts for that matter? No one has said you didn't deal with racist players in game that said your precious chaotic set is trash. I'm starting to think you read what you want to read.
    It's disrespectful and yet there's still nothing you can do to change their opinion over the internet. You're bashing your head into a brick wall trying to do so. If it's that big of a problem, report them.
    1) you're getting teamed up on because you are talking out of your ass to people that weren't involved in your traumatizing words experience,
    2) ??? irrelevant, borderline racist by your definition of the word,
    3) if you want to learn about real racism hit me up. I'll gladly teach you what real racism looks like. going around talking out of your ass because words hurt is not racism. you're being the type of person that calls everything racist because it offends you.

Wanna try again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.