Come on its summer time.....an...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheAKMonK, Aug 18, 2016.

1. TheAKMonK

TheAKMonK New Member

Come on its summer time Gm Ahri, run some EXP events an get your players capped out an get your new players leveling more an faster, seriously no one wants to give their life to any version of this game, all are here to seek out fun, NOT SLAVE LIKE GAME PLAY, an your player base looks to be less than 100 people.

This seems to be a version that's just "AVAILABLE" to play.
    Players voice an show you the things that are wrong in game, YET YOU JUST SIT BACK AN IGNORE AN NOT ANSWER, RED STONE ISSUE? I mean seriously your so lax on this game you even tell someone that its going to take some time to address the issue. this game is 2006 design you all should be able to fix an change things on the hour/daily weather it be this or that. an updates should come on the daily also not just oh wait till maintnence time,

Drop rate is so bad its the worst I seen in any version, where an how are your players getting the satisfaction of getting no drops ever lol???

THIS WHOLE TIME EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A REALLY GOOD GM an a team that fixes thing in a timely fashion, not months an years later or never at all.

I ask you this gm ahri what is it that you have done that has defind you as a gm in this game? what is it that you have done to make this game better than before? an what is it that your team dose that sets you apart from the other teams that have managed this game?

I really look forward to your response, even though reading through posts I see you don't respond to much, why is it you don't answer say simple or even all questions asked on your general forum?

Im having a hard time in this version so far, seems to be just a ghost town of a game, im looking for talkative helpful fun players, I think its not going to be found here with less than 100 people playing the game....

Dreen likes this.
  2. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Game economy sucks as well. and we really do need more events. Red Fox is making money i don't see why not.