Community is the issue, not PvE or PvP server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kratoz, Apr 8, 2016.

1. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Only the viets? Why do you blame the viets for the death of the entire game? As far I saw there are more post on winter league who are using exploits. Not to mention most viets are pve. Most of the time the viets will only pk enemy leagues. I rarly see viets pk non enemy leagues. Most of the time it is summer league who griefs you non stop and viets usually gather a large gang to kill them off. Everytime i am in a leech party, someone from winter/summer will pk my entire pt(pt of jasmine/nefliam non stop during xp event.

exShadow, Peachy and akam6666 like this.
  2. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

I have yet to see a pve viet. They were trying to pk me before I had item mall items. Winter attacks viet leagues because they are hackers. I haven't seen a winter guy hack yet. Watched w vn from A4W using instant cool down skills. WontaDmera using 3 consecutive kylin stun smashes and SilverQueen used instant para. I shouldn't have to keep using videos to prove hackers are hacking. Gm should be online. In game. The evidence is there that most VN are the hackers. Not all hackers are vn and not all vn are hackers. Most hackers are vn in this game.

Werewolf likes this.
  3. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Players exploiting bugs to kill players is killing the game. Stop blaming publishers for the actions of players. Most players left after YaB the NaB 1 hit players in pvp. We don't need a new publisher, we need better players.

4. tonele

tonele New Member

hey guys. hashtag 9dLivesMatter

5. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

The game dieng on me because 1- the prices on items are too high for no reason. 2 the exploiters and hackers just roaming free. 3 +12 is a hopeless matter so i will never see +14 bracers. 4 no events nothing to really do or look foward to when i log on. 5 the community has no chill and aint fun what so ever everyone is all stuck up /grumpy / moody / and cant take a joke. But hey ill give this game 1 month of hope i guess.

6. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Like yours =D

exShadow likes this.
  7. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

But I like being grumpy