[Countdown] 9Dragons Awaken - OPEN BETA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Falcon, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Vrangsinn and Oitza like this.
  2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I'm sure people cannot wait to read this random rubbish. It is also derailing the thread and completely irrelevant to the discussion.

3. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

It was random rubbish, but i see that you kinda start a conversation with me, why you dont use the link you provided? :)

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

It's just a general response to all of you, if you're going to continuously only converse with a specific group of people with content that doesn't correlate to the thread itself, use the private conversation feature... I've seen it from a specific number of you all the time.

5. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Why are you so molested by this, like really ... it was a simple reply becouse i like joking around. You pretty mutch sound like you wannabe mod. Chill down, and btw dont keep your profile private if you dont want conversations, how should people "conversate" with you.

Don`t take it wrong or personally, your a cool guy afterall :p

LadyAngel likes this.
  6. LadyAngel

LadyAngel Member

Blitz i know that the forums ae here for game related items, but sometimes we all do need a bit of levity do we not? And joking around in the meantime should not be taken too serious. When people are annoyed by it they can report it all and ask for it to be removed by the staff or just tell it to the people who indulge in it. Perhaps it should be on the off topic section but in the meantime, do not make all just too serious, it is about a game we all play and this comes with various types of personalities. Some of us are just playful ;)

Oitza likes this.
  7. Oitza

Oitza Active Member

"Grabs PoPCorn"

LadyAngel likes this.
  8. xtJamie

xtJamie New Member

there is being playful and then there is having a conversation with a guy pretending to be a girl. nobody is going to spank your ass you bulimic flat chested **** flap. nothing is going to get removed because the staff do not care enough so people have to endure your ******** posts

Zukee, itsthem and Oitza like this.
  9. LadyAngel

LadyAngel Member

Think what you will of me xtJamie, the people who know me, know my gender ( female ) and know what kind of person i am. If you do not like it i suggest you to look the other way and ignore posts made by me. In the game itself there should be a perfect feature for you called Blacklist :) Enjoy your day !

Oitza likes this.
  10. Oitza

Oitza Active Member

[​IMG]

11. LadyAngel

LadyAngel Member

Honestly i am not really interested in your information and about the chars you have played in Bardo and any other game. But post it as much as you please if that gives you the attention you apperently need. But i would suggest you to add this somewhere in offtopic as this does not seem to be suitable to this topic :)