Credit Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingxD, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

It is probably to late for this, because the game launches on RedFox's servers tomorrow, but I feel as it would be a good idea to release a systematic event for Rumble Fighter that rewards credits to users as another incentive to play the game. I recommend 1 event in particular. I call the event "King Of Kills"

King Of Kills: The top 10 users who gets the most kills in team/single mode, battle&rumble mode wins. This event would last 1 month and the [GM]s would keep us updated on the users who are the top 10 users and how many kills they received, so anyone slacking could try to keep up by playing more and trying harder. The amount of Credits that will be rewarded to the users would be up to RedFox and this is just a suggestion.

tamirtov and akai99 like this.
  2. akai99

akai99 Well-Known Member

Like for a great suggestion :D

3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Ye, why not .

4. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

I don't like it.

"Hey guys, to welcome all of you to PGF, here's an event only ten of you will win"

Not a very inclusive event.

Yusuke likes this.
  5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I don't know. Don't think I want to see a lot of events where credits are just candidly being given away. In-game items would be better. Say an accessory or a rare shirt.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/event-suggestion-thread-and-more.1988/

Forum events would be better. Hopefully they bring back Community Profiles though.

Fraud likes this.
  6. Trypheno

Trypheno Clean Up Crew

No we already have enough tryhards lol

7. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

It is not necessarily "candidly" given away, because #1: You would have to work hard to win and #2: Only a handful of people would win.

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Oh I wasn't specifically targeting your suggestion.
    Your suggestion would work better if we had the rank system again. But in its own way isn't it similar to sudden death?

Fraud likes this.
  9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I would imagine that [GM]s have tools to check how many kills users get(idk, correct me if I am wrong). I never really did SD to much, so idk much about it.

Yusuke likes this.
  10. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Maybe make events like showdown i mean guess pass to room and win a cc/carat item just for showing up in room :) that was 1 of the most fair events in my opinion ,cuz even new players could win something :)

11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yeah those events were always better for the community. A small participation prize for everyone, then first place received whatever weekly prize was available and I believe a second user was selected for sportsmanship?

Fraud likes this.
  12. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Best events :) thats why ogp was better than gc, cuz ogp gave some Astro items in events :)

Yusuke likes this.
  13. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

When GC first started they did give away a lot of cc. In general they gave higher amounts of cc in comparison to OGP.

Fraud likes this.
  14. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

I think its a good idea. It provides an incentive to play, rather than to stay in nhaa rooms all day.
    Then again, such an event can easily be exploited (e.g. 8 players farming kills of each other), so there would have to be some rules to prevent this from happening.

Yusuke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.