Daily Login Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ryu, Jan 30, 2019.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

012919_main_banner02.png
    Daily Login Event is coming next week! Simply login everyday and receive free items! Login all 15 consecutive days to receive all 15 rewards!

Updated Event Duration: February 14, 2019 – February 28, 2019

Details:

• A Login Event Icon will pop up on your screen. upload_2019-1-30_12-1-59.png
    • Simply click the Login Event Icon to receive the reward.
    • Players will have to Login a total of 15 Days consecutively to be able receive all 15 Rewards.
    Daily Login Event Rewards List:
    upload_2019-2-13_12-1-6.png
    • Make sure that you check the Day/Date on when the Login rewards items will be available.
    • Each account is eligible to receive 1 “Login Day reward” of that day regardless of the amount of character in that account.
    • You must receive current day reward to receive the next day reward.
    Example 1:
    -Player Login Day 1 – Clicked “Cancel”
    -Player Skip or Failed to Login Day 2
    -Player Log in Day 3 will receive Day 1 Rewards – Clicked “Ok”​
    Example 2:
    -Player Login Day 1 will receive Day 1 Reward – Clicked “Ok”
    -Player Skip or Failed to Login Day 2
    -Player Log in Day 3 will receive Day 2 Rewards – Clicked “Ok"​
    • If you fail to login once or several times you will not receive all 15 rewards.
    • Make sure to collect all the rewards from Day 1 - Day 15 to be able to receive all 15 rewards.
    • Make sure that you have room on your bag to receive the reward.
    • We will not transfer any reward items to another character, so make sure that you login to the character that you want to receive the reward.
    • No rewards will be awarded regardless of what day the player was unable to login once the event ends at Day 15 (February 28, 2019).
    ================================
    Update 2/5/19: Unfortunately due to the Lunar New Years Holiday it might take a little bit longer than usual to be able to resolve this Daily Login Event issue. We still suggest to all players that logged in today to claim their rewards as planned for the following days. We will make sure to let all the community know once we have a proper updated solution for the Daily Login Event. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

Update 2/6/19: Unfortunately we are unable to get an actual updated fix until next week. The event is still currently active, as some players are still able to claim the rewards. It would seem like players are able to receive the rewards at a certain time of the event, however this was not how the event was intended to work. We again apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience through out this event issue. We will make sure to update everyone once we have a definite solution. Thank you.

Update 2/13/19:
    We finally have a fix for the Daily Log in Event applied today during the Server Maintenance. Players can now login starting tomorrow; February 14, 2019 and claim their prize once again. We also updated the Daily Login Schedule for all players to be able to claim all their rewards for 15 consecutive days all the way to February 28, 2019.

We also giving a Premium Service (1Day) as compensation to players for the Daily Login Event issues. Thank you for your patience through out this issue and make sure you claim your Premium Service(1Day) via "Receive Gift" on the Login Screen. Once retrieved the items will be sent directly to your Warehouse. Make sure you have room on your Warehouse to receive the gift. Any account created or logged in from Jan 1st, 2019 to February 13, 2019 Before Maintenance will receive the Premium Service (1 Day).

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    kimjan2121 and liljhon05 like this.
  2. reddragon94

reddragon94 New Member

Can the items be traded or will the items have "cannot be traded" on them?

3. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

thanks for the suit.

4. 1amr00t

1amr00t New Member

please check IGN ( Splinter007x ) i didnt received anything i was online whole day.

idontcare1231231 likes this.
  5. DarkSky

DarkSky Member

why i there's no UI Login Event on my screen ?

6. Epikion

Epikion New Member

I can't see any Button on my left screen !

7. haringQQQ

haringQQQ Member

i log in but i dont resive any items are you joking guys

8. CursedAF

CursedAF New Member

I Dont have the login button on my left too.
    This kind of bug will ruin my gameplay and i cant take the last reward if i miss todays reward.
    Help us fast please

9. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

There is a bug on this event again... No pop up event screen when login.

10. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

Yea no login event button on my screen either.

11. [GM]Ryu

We are currently looking into the issue now and will update the community once we have figure out a solution.

TheGeek likes this.
  12. [GM]Ryu

Update: We just learned base on players feedback and Login logs that some players have received the Day 1 rewards and some did not even although they logged in today. We are currently looking into this issue and will keep working with the developers to resolve it.

TheGeek and MaRbLEkInG like this.
  13. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

what will happen to the people who doesn't get to "Login Event window" are we going to be able to make this up?

MaRbLEkInG likes this.
  14. [GM]Ryu

We suggest that to just log in as intended on the following days just to make sure to receive the prizes. Like we mentioned some players are receiving the rewards for the Daily Login Events, we suggest to continue to receive the rewards. We will update this event once we heard back from the developers.

TheGeek likes this.
  15. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

I was not able to receive the reward? Why is that

16. Sastra19

Sastra19 New Member

Some player could not receive the daily event reward cuz they r not online on spesific time. Is the system really work like that? Force us to online at certain time for it?

17. [GM]Ryu

Update: Unfortunately due to the Lunar New Years Holiday it might take a little bit longer than usual to be able to resolve this Daily Login Event issue. We still suggest to all players that logged in today to claim their rewards as planned for the following days. We will make sure to let all the community know once we have a proper updated solution for the Daily Login Event. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

TheGeek likes this.
  18. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Are we gonna be able to receive all the rewards if we didn't get the pop-up today?

19. [GM]Ryu

We are trying to find a solution where all the players that login for the event can receive their rewards. Some players did receive the rewards and we will make sure that all players that participated will have a way to receive their rewards moving forward. Unfortunately, we are still waiting on the updated fix for the event as of today.

TheGeek likes this.
  20. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Understood, how will the event work? What if I logged in today after the initial start of the event. Am I too late to participate or no? Will I get the rewards for tomorrow or no?