Deleted martial arts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scott303030, Jun 26, 2023.

1. scott303030

scott303030 Member

I can never understand why Red Fox removes some martial arts. For example, the “double shape sword” of the Wu Tang clan, what a wonderful and miraculous action design, it is simply a work of art, why do Red Fox do this? That was a big mistake。

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your feedback.

We have either changed or removed skills in order to provide a better balance to the game.

3. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

Many were removed, even the beggar 2nd role active that had a yellow glow, yet the same active is available without the glow. So it's definitely not "balance" as they claim, but probably a bug and laziness. I even made a video on this, the RL4 smash (back then it was RL4, now you learn skills later), aka the silence smash is removed for all clans, yet BoT somehow retained this animation? Weird

4. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

That makes no sense, since the damage is no longer based on skills, nothing becomes unbalanced if you add another active/smash which basically has the same damage as the others.

Btw, beggar active is identical to the one removed (2nd role active), how's the balance working there? Hahaha

Is it me or is your nose getting bigger

5. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

Daluo Sword also gone

6. scott303030

scott303030 Member

Yes, the core attraction of 9dragons is that many artistic martial arts moves, which is why many players stay in the world of 9dragons. These are very amazing action performances that cannot be seen in other games. now many classic martial arts moves are deleted, which makes us feel very pitty.

DarkAlanAnotrBan likes this.