Discord channel kicked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlickyStiffy, Oct 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlickyStiffy

BlickyStiffy Member

Soo I was venting about lack of contents and delays on prizes from months ago... On discord. The people there been asking about events and giving ideas about what they would like to see from ca and GMs. But instead they ruined Halloween update with event like play for 3 hours each map to get 5 keys smh... Wasting people time and money. I was asking the moderators to take responsibility for a bad event. Instead of answer and resolving issues with community, they find it more easier to just kick me out the discord. That's f#$k&d up.. with out any warning or talk they just remove you completely. I personally don't care about it but considering that discord is the only way to LFG. These spiteful GMs and CAs would rather just delete and kick you rather than help you and make this game better.

Buscemi likes this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I'll be addressing your points one by one:

1. To clarify, and this was discussed on Discord. The Boss Mode Boost event enabled you to farm the Halloween Boss Modes and would allow you to obtain up to 225 keys to open the chests with. This is a 180,000 Carat value and will allow you to save your carats. It's incorrect to say that you will only get 5 keys without reading through the event and additionally, there was no money involved in this event.
    2. You were removed from the server by one of our team members after you insisted that the use and purchase of third party programs and does not comply with our server rules. The removal has nothing to do with your feedback, but feedback needs to be both constructive and helpful.
    This thread will be locked, and further threads on this subject will be subsequently closed. If you would like to appeal, you may do so by submitting a ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.