[Economic] How to farm Blood Essense (BE) and What going on about Economic?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KosiaRafel, Mar 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

How to farm Blood Essense (BE) and What going on about Economic?

1. About Blood Essence farming
    Hello I'm Joiyo[MH] i want to know about how to farm Blood essence on this version. and have some doubt about which place good which one
    1. Farm on mob
    2. Farm on Map's Boss
    3. Farm on Dungeon's Boss
    4. anyplace else? i think don't have place to farm unless i go SvS and will and open SvS reward box

Please share!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

2. What going on about 9dragons awaken economic : News, Demand-Supply , Some Market Price

This second question is about economic of 9dragons at this moment. I have attempt to look & learn but, have no more time to have much study this economic. Then, i just need you all to share about Economic of 9dragons awaken at this moment. What item lead of outsell. What item go to noob item in economic. What item easy to sell. and about price of something at this moment.

Thank you for you sharing. let's make 9dragons be the best community!

2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

1-use brain farm attendance event for be

2-unistall game or put in recycle bin is best atm.

3. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

Don't Kick Player or New Player from Game Zukee . You suk - -

4. Veltaine

Veltaine Member

Interesting questions, that I've been wondering myself. Will flesh out this later,
    collectibles can be vary

seen BE go for about 300k average atm, which is surprising given the surplus of them, but the low refining rate probably has a hand in this.

5. Daneel

Daneel New Member

BEs are going for 300k at a high price in my opinion. I think the correct price is 200k atm and you can even buy at lower (such as 150k) if there is someone who wants to sell them fast. Anyway, it's just what I've seen, it may not be like this.

Veltaine likes this.
  6. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

The way Be's should be farmed is from Cave Dungeon.... But since this game is masive Pay to Play , the drop rates are 0.000001 and you get no fragements from lower runs( i don't know about red CCD). We just have to wait.. till their pockets are full, and they feel satisfied(Rich guys are never satisfied BTW) so it' won't happen soon.

7. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

You can get a lot of BE just from the log-in event. I've had around 3 or 4 drop from mobs and CoF. It seems to be mobs that have blood in their name that drop them the most often. Don't know if that's true, or just a case of post hoc and confirmation bias.

From what I've seen, the same old stuff still sells pretty well. There's always going to be a demand for the better ornies, refined weapons and such.

As for the reason they've made BE easy to get, it's obvious. Keep the refine rate low, the BE plentiful, and people will spend money on stuff to help them refine. Although they weren't smart enough to make those items cheap and tradable for some reason.
    I'll never understand the reasoning behind putting something everyone will want to buy at such high prices they think about it. Better to price low so it feels like a negligible expenditure. Especially for digital goods that have neither inherent cost or value.
    Short cuts, vanity items and anything that is permanent you price high, consumables you price low.

8. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Bosses. LD Bosses can give even more than 8 BEs.
    Mobs. Mobs can sometime drop a be or even 2, also is much easier to Reach 999 Blood Point in this Version, especially if u grind from orange/red mobs.
    And ofc attendance event....mainly from that.
    P.S : I even got a BE from CoF superior jade chests o_o

9. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

YEAH THIS SERVER IS P2W!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!!1! I play on forum i want BE's on forum! I ate soup that cost me $ OMG LIFE IS SO P2W... /sarkasm
    Yes guys this game is p2w called play2win. I earn so far around stack of BE's from playing and attendance event. And yes im playing 10h+ per day. Bosses give's nice amount of be's you just have to play!