Elite items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashuraa96, Mar 5, 2017.

1. NaruKun

NaruKun New Member

Btw every mmo is PTW no matter what people say money is power In games as it is in the real world

2. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

Then I guess you have to pay a lot more to win, support the community... thanks guy! :D

3. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Thank you!

4. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Apperantly some people dosent understand the point here... this is not even near being called "ballancing" the Only Word for this is complete ********!

5. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

What you are saying here is if we dont "understand" this we are not helping the community? Thats exactly what we are trying to do! And there is not any balancing in it either... cuz a useless leet= no1 wins, jeez...

6. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Excuse me But are you retarded? That is NOT the same thing, pets are supposed to be different, leets are not...

7. Tatsumaku

Tatsumaku Member

Im not understanding why a bunch of people with leets who actually struggled to get 120 (us) are arguing with someone thats probably isnt even g4 yet (her). Its obvious its a ******* bug. classic? ive made a character on every version of 12sky and thats has never been in any of the games. not age not hun not mayn NONE OF THEM. you thing us being able to spend money on the game shouldnt help?
    I literally have a guild mate that just spend 300$ in pcs on his own just to sit at 102% leet. THEN he spend another 200$ for ashuraa to try and ench WITH a 120% luck ammy and 1800 luck and it still sat at 102. And you think **** is being handed down? are you stupid man ? The current state of the game is broken and somebody as dumb as you literally just compared an elite item such as kats ammy ring and so on to something as basic as a PET? Youre an idiot and its obvious you dont know what the hell it is youre talking about. Stop posting on forums on **** that dont concern you noob.

8. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

BOOM!!! sh*t just got real bro...hahaha! but chill man, some people just want to argue with their sh*tty logic...
    the issue here is simple...
    FAKE LEETs SHOULD BE REMOVED FOR A SIMPLE REASON - THAT IT CUTS IN HALF YOUR LITTLE-TINY-SLIM-BITSY-SUPER SMALL-LIKE YOUR D*CK - CHANCE TO GET A GOOD USABLE LEET (tradable, level downgradable/upgradable) WHICH IS IN FACT WHAT A LEET REALLY STANDS FOR - A BEST DROP IN-GAME...
    i caps it so it will sink in to anyone who's saying its not a bug / part-of-the-game sh*t....peace ^_^

9. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

A Bad Elite is a OXYMORON there are levels to this I suppose speaking as a noob

You have

Common which is the trash

Unique which is a little higher than trash

Rare which is you know RARE not so trash

Elite which is the BEST you can get...

Where does Bad Elite fit on that list????

I don't agree with people spending money they way they do just to improve items, however it shouldn't be that hard the point of people paying crazy amounts to make it easier. if your chances are just as hard as people not paying then what is the point of having the options to buy these things? So YES if I'm paying this game my hard earned cash to upgrade something it should be easier... If you see this is a problem people are spending this money with no progress and you aren't trying to reimburse them or at least fix the issue you are doing this on purpose to gain money and that's robbery.

I've seen people file class action lawsuits for less I suggest you fix it before this community reaches out seeking outside council people do not play about their money.

zhien31 likes this.
  10. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

Now, thats just talking non-sense here... Just because you paid to protected your item from not being break doesn't mean that they suppose to help you with the enchantment. How funny., A person who paid to buy PC is to take 1 step higher than a non-payer who have no PC to protect their item from being break when enchant.. Thats the difference. NOT TO MAKE IT EASY FOR THE PAID USER TO ENCHANT.

As for an item on your lists. Thats is just your opinion., every items in the game play a part to make this game great., Just because a common item doesn't worth much doesn't mean its trash. The non-trade able elite play a role in this game as to limited how much trade able elite can be trade in the market. Easy as that. Its part of this game to balance out the power between faction and players.

11. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

there is something called beeing rentable
    when u spend over 50 pc for something and still dont get something really seems wrong. we knew it should be hard
    But this way they are losing their money ppl arent happy and will leave game tis simple logic u cant understand it....

zhien31 likes this.
  12. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Damn, i got no Words for this guy...

zhien31 likes this.
  13. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

What you guys are trying to point out is that you shouldnt have to spend money or spend a limited amount of money to make 150% or 120% which is non sense. You said it your self its hard to get those item if everyone who spend money can make 150% easy then it would be unfair for the community who doesnt or unable to spend money on this game. By balancing out its not just item in the game its between player and how this game run. You think spending a few hundred mean that he or she should have all 120 pr 150% then your just being silly. They eay you guys act are so childress anyone who read it can see that you just want it to good for yourselves not the community. Dont called me name if you dont know or understand me. You are the one that doesnt get how thing works, not me.

14. Tatsumaku

Tatsumaku Member

Bro please just stop typing you obviously have never played 12sky2 owned an elite OR tried to enchant one ON THIS VERSION. The state of the game right now is utterly horrible. Without outside money THERE IS NO WAY TO 120 AN ELITE. The ratio of luck to enchant is so horrible here that you literally have people purchasing **** to make make their gear better to no avail. THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN. Btw CHILDRESS IS NOT A GODDAMN WORD. Nobody is saying that a few HUNDRED dollars should get them a 150% weapon, But after 700 dollars in PC and the ******* weapon still isn't 120 there's a problem. And that's obvious to everyone other than you (the person that doesn't own an elite a 120% weapon OR a G4 character) I literally don't even know why i'm going back and fourth with you, its basically a inexperienced child(you) talking to experienced adult providing a place for you to play (us) because from the way you're speaking you definitely aren't spending a dime on the game. Like really dude get a kat weapon piece of armor or ANYTHING to 120 then come speak to me. Until then don't speak here because you made it painfully obvious you're an idiot on the topic and dont know anything about what the **** is being spoken about. Lastly, those fake ass elites dont play a part in balancing out anything. AT ALL stop saying that dumb **** man. Elites are supposed to be the Cream of the crop WITH NO DOWN FALLS. Having an elite that you cannot combine you cannot Exchange you cant upgrade or downgrade. THATS NOT A ******* ELITE ITS A RARE. Stop being stupid, and stop posting **** on a topic that you clearly have no clue about Idiot GM nut hugger.

Mr0blivionz likes this.
  15. Mr0blivionz

Tyvm for saying everything i was thining and a bit more

16. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Enchanting really is broken in this game. Giving the price of pc in this game it really shouldn't be. Also if I spent hundreds of dollars in this game to enchant one item and didn't even get 120 % I would probably leave this game forever. Towards the end of TS2 Aeria I was enchanting items to 120 without a PC like it was nothing. Yes the situation was different because I had an easier way of getting mats endlessly and an easy way of replacing the items too. But the point is I was getting 120s all of the time just for fun even. It was childs play. Not even spending a dime just to 120 something. The hard part was 150 but I understood why that was. But given the fact that 150 % is the max enchant now it should be a lot easier to get 120 and yet it's not. That's why so many people are still running around with 90-111 % weapons and gears when no G4 should even be running around with anything less than 123 % weapon. I'm not saying just give people the weapon but this version is way behind the times on that. I haven't been to another version lately but I would guess their max lvls don't even dare run around with low % enchant. I'm not saying this game should be the same as those versions but it's ridiculous how hard it is to make a half good weapon on here. The reason this should concern Red Fox is because there are games where it isn't nearly as difficult to obtain good gear and these days people are use to having that. So to come play this game and realize how hard it is would be incentive to quit this game and just go play one of those games instead. It's not good to lose players over something that should be easily fixable. And we don't even have lucky enchant in this version. I mean I would prefer lucky enchant XL but anything is better than nothing. I'm not trying to just whine and complain like a kid in a toy store not getting what he wants but I have to point out the obvious problem which is that people will eventually quit for a game that isn't so stressful when it comes to upgrading gears. Providing a better experience with this would be crucial to turning things around and improving the state of the game. It would also help keep the population stable with less people quitting. I hope the people behind the decision making for this game see our feed back and decide to do something about it soon. That's all I can say on the matter.

17. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

You only talk non-sense without fact. You no nothing about me and yet you are assuming that I'm a noob and never play or own an elite in this game.. Sure, let assume that I'm a noob and never have any of the thing that you mention., So what? The point of this thread was that you guy make it like it was a BUG, which IT ISN'T, and then cross reference into enchantment and spending money in this game..How hard it is for you guys to enchants... That's is like crying for hand out. So you spend some money on this game and expect to be able to own everyone else who doesn't spend money? Get REAL!

You obviously doesn't understand how to enchant or what PC is suppose to do for you in this game for you to complaining about it not helping you with enchantment. Just because you failed or **** at enchantment doesn't mean REDFOX will make it easy for you. You need to learn how to play the game the proper way., You just going to cry wolf on thing that you don't like and said its a bug or it need to be easier... That is a joke.. The way you respond to me reflected how you are in real life btw.

Anyway., the point of the matter is that you can't accept what is fact in this game., and you guy are trying to get it change to the way you want the game to be... Which to me is non-sense., You as a gamer should know better, you adapt to the game you're playing and it environment. You don't always get what you want that is part of life. And just because there is a non-tradeable elite doesn't mean its a BUG. Get that thru you head.

Also., learn your game fact before you talk ok...People would just laugh at your statement for acting like a kid whom you called yourselves "ADULT" but you're not better than a 12 years old who is crying because you can't get what you want or someone doesn't agree with you.

Also., Have you check? there is an elite drop every day in the server... So I don't understand why you guys said it's SO HARD TO GET an ELITE... Funny!

If the game is too hard for you.., then play something else., Real gamer love the challenge. IF you just want it to hand down to you... make everything easy then why bother playing.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  18. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

You are literally the only person who thinks like that on here. I just thought you should know. Enough said.

19. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

Well, thats because I'm the only one what is for this game., and community and not just for what I can benefit., just base on the respond... point proven.

20. Mr0blivionz

Tell me where have u seen 1 elite drop per day in this game? Because we have gotten like 5 on the last 4months
    Check ur join date and stop assuming u know what we have been thru the last 10 months

Shirro likes this.