Estrangement I Quest at Revolving Chakra 4 Level

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HungGunThibodo, Nov 26, 2023.

Tags:
  1. HungGunThibodo

HungGunThibodo New Member

Hello,
    I'm trying to complete this quest I seem to have skipped it earlier in my leveling up. But know that I'm at RC4 the mobs I need to kill (suspicious female passerby) are far below my level to even gain experience and I'm thinking too low to generate the item drop needed. I've posted in the player to player support form and was told that being at the level I'm at shouldn't make a difference. But almost two weeks later and hundreds of mobs killed and still no quest item drop I'm starting to think I might have to start my character over in order to complete this quest. I like having all quests complete and it will really bug me to see this quest unfinished. Any help and/or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Fulca

Fulca Member

Yes, it seems it was me who said. That it should not have any difference about the level.
    I checked one of my account. Where I haven´t done any quest. Leveled up the character to 210lvl.

This character is the white side character and the mission was a "Dangerous Passerby".
    Where I have to kill "Suspicious Female Passers-by"
    And it´s located in Zhengzhou.

I don´t know if your character is white side too and I don´t know is this the same quest.
    Sometimes you "Give Up" the mission helps and you get the same mission again.

If this is the mission.
    • Then it´s just kill and kill. You can try another way too. That take weapon off and just use your hands to kill."Sometimes this helps in low level dungeon if your character does too much damage the boss tilts"
    • Try different place, if the you don´t find in first 30 kills.
    • Don´t use courier passes. Run from the map to different map and come back and try again the mission.
    • If you are black side and you have this similar mission. It´s possible, that this mission is Copy-Paste mission. And that I mean this same mission is in "Black Side Shi Zhang map". It´s possible that it´s different quest name. But I think the game attributes and values are the same... and it´s Copy Paste inserted to different map :D. But come to the Zhengzhou and go to those coordinates. What I have shown in the photo below and kill the "Suspicious Female Passers-by" there. By careful. The guards will attack you if they will see you. :D

[​IMG]

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

If you haven't already, please send in a support ticket with the character in question so we may investigate your issue.