European players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mikey, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I am :'c i cried. Hold me

2. DoctorDoom

DoctorDoom Member

Aren't you the one who claims to be top 10 but still a random but hate top 10s all at the same time in one thread?

3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

4. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Pasha likes this.
  5. fuckingeZ

fuckingeZ New Member

why do eu players think that they're better than us. they are so bad

6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I mean that's not very relevant, it's the fact that they always wanna call us out about doing it. Even though they do it to us. e.e

7. Trypheno

Trypheno Clean Up Crew

Maybe we do it because you did the same to us.

xgone likes this.
  8. xgone

xgone Active Member

This whole thread is so racist.
    NA-insta kik whenever I join/rage
    EU-just kik(obviously they aint eu players just na trolls completly ruinning the dam channel thanks alot)
    NA community is toxic, completly agree with sovereign.
    I won´t even waste my time gathering some screens, forum would get completly ddos with the insane ammount of them.

9. xgone

xgone Active Member

ikr basicly our solution is AI mode for now....
    At least until gordy find a solution.....

10. Trypheno

Trypheno Clean Up Crew

What do you mean? Can't you play on Free-EU?

11. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Racist? It's a nationality, i'm done with you niqqa.
    Wait who is you? I didn't do anything to you. Have i called you out for your nationality. Have i called you the N word. Have i made fun of your race or ethnicity. No i haven't, You've done all of this.
    This can be fixed by not saying where you're from, or just saying you're having net issues.

I've never even played a game with you, i don't care about ping. This topic was made because instead of just chilling they decided to call me out for being NA. It had literally nothing to do with ping. I happened to bring up damn alot of lag, but it escalated to EU starting ****.

12. xgone

xgone Active Member

I can but it seems like the biggest part of the time there are NA players ruinning EU channel.
    Plus I lag really badly expect with certain players.(THE REAL EU ONES).
    I will be waiting for a EU server in the meantime.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  13. Trypheno

Trypheno Clean Up Crew

Except for they are not.

o.o damn dude, chill. I understand your point of view. I admit kicking NA players because it's not worth playing against the lag. I don't see the point of it.

14. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

Usually when I meet EU's they aren't that toxic, then again you have ThunderLeg and Aery on forums **** talking people and proving there better than you lol!

NoChillAiro likes this.
  15. Trypheno

Trypheno Clean Up Crew

lmao these two are exceptions.

16. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Im not kickin people! I mean i kick ,but only when they are afk or dc'd :)

17. Kewaze

Kewaze Member

I don't mind losing all day long because i am bad at the game and i know it but can't you guys stop kicking me from free channel rooms again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again? It make me so mad but i can't do anything about it so i just join another room and i get kicked then i join another room and i get kicked, i barely lag everyone is allways able to hit me and beat me and i lose as allways most of the time i just lag to only one guy, the guy who usually get the 1st place, he still beat me easily without any problem but because i lagged a bit he tell me that i lag and kick me. Even when i am playing from a room since many games, i randomly end up getting kicked without even understanding why. I have never ever been mean to anyone in game, i do my best to allways be nice but honestly i'm saying it for the first time, i hate you guys, you are completely ruining my game experience just because i barely lag, there are 6 other players in the room at least let me play with them when you're the only one that see me lag, if you tell me that i lag i won't even fight you, if you still decide to fight me you will be able to hit me and beat me so what is your problem?!?!

18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

o_o man thats alot i skimmed through it. I understand eu's concern. Stay away from those faggots. My rooms always open for anyone i couldn't give a damn about ping, an if it's truely bad where i can't stand it i'll just say hay do you mind leaving an coming back later. Even with EU players we all have our moments of lag. Most EU players when they lag it's really not that bad. As i've played with NA players that King kai the map.

I actually have 3 players who're EU in my guild, lol i couldn't give a damn.

19. Kewaze

Kewaze Member

I can't stay away from them, i feel like i'm allways going to get kicked from every single room i join, trust me i have been kicked at least 50 times today, i think it is much more than 50 times, i'm not counting the times when i join the same room 5-10 times in a row because it annoy me so much to get kicked over and over again when the room master doesn't give me any reason, i'm only counting the times when i enter a room for the first time and get kicked or when one person tell me that i lag and i get kicked, it happend more than once today that i join 3 or 4 new rooms in a row and get kicked every time and this is the worst, imagine that you get kicked so you join another room and you get kicked then you join another room and you get kicked, every times without any reason, wtf? When that happen i don't say anything but there are so many bad words that goes through my mind. I'm at a point that i suicide right when someone tell me that i lag so i make sure not to annoy him and get kicked, i seriously don't care about losing, i just ant to play, it is allways only 1 person in a room who tell me that i lag, i can play perfectly fine with the others but only lagging to one person is enough to get kicked.

20. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

So when you go to jail an someone rapes you, would you expect them to give you a reason? Same thing here. An this makes no sense... Why suicide? Piss them off take master an kick the faggot who told you you lagged. I get told i lag, i tell them to sdfu an **** me off. Do the same, it tends to work. Sometimes the peer preasure gets to them an they end up actually sucking me off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.