[EVENT] Demolition Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

No, you are simply mistaken. Based on a quote from Scooby, he requested a reschedule. You can read his quote below.

Therefore, both him and his opponent did not show up to their initial designated match. In order to fulfill his request, the only way was for him to fight against another opponent.

2. Scooby

Scooby New Member

@HumoLoco
    I already lost. Dont worry about it.

3. Starberry

I apologize if there was any confusion in my previous post.

If you were knocked out already, that is as far as you will go. Only those who won their matches will move up.

Sorry.

4. Starberry

Hey again, please take a look here : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/387639681 (Starting at 38:16). Reservation requests to fight someone else due to a connection issue with his opponent. In this case, both players fought and participated until we reached to this conclusion.

We cannot consider a request in a change a time for you unless both participants agree to it in the first place. Scooby's opponent did not show up, therefore we needed to pair him with another user and during a time that he was available. Therefore, having Scooby fight Reservation was the only way we could accommodate both players' requests.

For instance, another participant who requested a time change did not go through as his opponent did not agree to it.

I hope this answers your concerns.

5. tunkr

tunkr Member

let me go against DeathScooby :)

HumoLoco and Phawnix like this.
  6. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

this tournament is going well

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. Alban

Alban Clean Up Crew

@HumoLoco can u shut up for once u talk 2 much poo at once and u not even in the tourney LOL

8. Starberry

Today's judges will be:
    • [GM]Toast
    • [GM]Shadow
    • Novice
    All general inquiries for verified participants can be answered by:
    • [GM]Tourney
    • [TA]Fang
    TA stands for Tournament Ambassador. Tournament Ambassadors are official tournament accounts that will be used to answer general inquiries from other users.

9. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

This is the most ugliest tournament ever hold holy ****.. told you letting players handle tournaments wouldn’t look good and be unprofessional af. Look at him giving his boyfriend reservation a second chance but deny other players to sub and get their fair chance at the tournament. After screaming “if any player drop out, replacements will be considerd” So far i seen over a 6 people who didn’t even show up at the first run so 6 players got denied their chance at the tournament because of this. Also note how I was right about all the FallenAngels, Savaya and Darknessgang boys getting in? And the funiest part they been in previous tournaments too. Disgusting.

PerroLoco likes this.
  10. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Both players in a single match would have to drop out for us to consider substitutions. We have replaced users who submitted a ticket asking to drop out of the tournament though. Yes, some players did not show up, but we need to stick to our schedule, otherwise it would not be fair to the participant who actually did show up.

We only allow substitutions if:
    • Both players from a single match do not show up.
    • If a tournament participant willingly forfeits their spot before their tournament match starts.

11. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Players who already participated during this tournament and were ELIMINATED should not have gotten back in.

12. [GM]Toast

After this tournament, re-entry and substitutions will not be considered. It is evident within this tournament that it causes more problems than it fixes.

Draygashi likes this.
  13. MyaKiss

MyaKiss New Member

@[TA]Fang I would like to fill.

IGN: Chloe
    Reason: I'm pretty awesome at demo and reppin' for the OG'S :D

14. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

There are players complaining that they were offering themselves as a filler, but the one player who already participated and was eliminated got back in and won his re-entry.

I understand that you're trying to keep things in order, but giving that single player re-entry after he lost fair and square is definitely going to frustrate a lot of players.

15. Starberry

I'm sorry, we will no longer fulfill or consider any further requests.

If you are interested, we will be sure to make an effort to contact you for the next tournament.

16. [GM]Toast

Yes, we will learn from that mistake, but we will be moving forward into today's matches.

17. PerroLoco

PerroLoco Member

Finally y'all learn the mistake and fix small things. That's all I tried to tell y'all. It was bad decide to delete all the HumoLoco.

Now ima done with this rumble fighter. I am go on vacation.

Phawnix and Starberry like this.
  18. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

To make it more exciting for viewers, I recommend you do a mini voting event. (Maybe through facebook)
    You should make not a bracket, but a list of the remaining top 16/8/4 players and let users vote for one of them.
    This will also bring more intensity/excitement whilst watching live.
    up2utho

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    Draygashi likes this.
  19. Starberry

Thanks for your suggestion.

I'm actually discussing this with [GM]Toast to see if we can make this happen or something similar to this.

For those who came to watch the stream today, there was a giveaway that was held. Whoever guessed the right number first will get a prize from me personally. I will be doing giveaways like this for the rest of the tournament.

-------------

EDIT :

E-mails for your next match should be out.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    Rinnegan likes this.
  20. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

just wanna say i got ddosed. and i still don't have an internet connection. (on my phone atm)
    On @Starberry stream at 3:06:45-48 is when i was hit offline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.