[EVENT] Guardian's Tournament Update

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

LOL

Flamekiller and tamirtov like this.
  2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

One of the most key features of my tournament suggestion was that it had NO RESTRICTIONS of any sort as well as TK being on since anytime the DarkGuardians do GW we turn on TK. People well learn to not be reckless spammers or they'll **** themselves.
    So let them DQ themselves and possibly the team they are with. I do however agree tho that EU needs its own bracket (was in my original suggestion) but who knows maybe we'll see it in the future.
    All non-BM exocore (and even several BM ones) have a punishable weakspot if youre good at the game. I'm also a hundred percent sure you haven't made a single scroll whereas I've made several which alone should speak of my understanding of this game nor do I believe you've ever been to EVO before so why dont -you- sit aside and let the players who actually have been to EVO handle this, 'kay?
    [​IMG]
    Sorry I'm not the person to talk to about that.

Beast2050 and M4cropod like this.
  3. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

4. ItsTour

Also those of you complaining about the stats for 1v1 being -60 just don't play, don't you guys understand that, that's what makes the tournament....the tournament, the criteria is everything lol

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I don't see why you feel the need to say this so often, mainly when there's someone who doesn't agree with you.

6. madaraxxxv

madaraxxxv Active Member

O CRAP IM WINNING 1 VS 1 TOurny gonna be mad ez. Beat every single one of yall with no stats.

YO I got a QUESTION. When it says sacred scroll for the 1 vs 1 tourny do i put all my scrolls or is it a number of scrolls?

7. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

They will put everyone who still plays RF and there is still gonna be free spots in tournament xD
    #RFsoDead

8. chino1297

chino1297 Active Member

They definitely care about how many scrolls you have xD

9. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Who dafk 1v1ing with str set and 2nd panic????

LaniRF likes this.
  10. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Me too

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Don't take it out of context. I said it to reference my understanding of the game and how his understanding is more than likely surface level.

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Prizes

-May choose from outside the shop-
    1st Prize: 5,000rc, Gold Medal (perm), Championship Belt (perm), Bonus Round**, Winner's choice of any 3 Scroll, Exocore or Item/Set (perm)
    2nd Prize: 3,500rc, Silver Medal (perm), Winner's choice of any 2 Scroll, Exocore or Item/Set (perm)
    3rd & 4th Prize: 1,500rc, Bronze Medal (perm), Winner's choice of any 1 Scroll, Exocore or Item/Set (perm)
    All participants get a Tournament Headband

**Bonus Round is a single round match versus [GM]Gourdy /w his 200+ stats set for something nuts like perm Sage or a temp version of [GM]ZinTKD or versus me for a chance to win Savate. Open to ideas.

OGP Moon Tournaments gave out sht like Fearless, Telos, Hungar and Pencak as options so I support freedom of rare choice here.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    Magma, LaniRF, tamirtov and 1 other person like this.
  13. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Ladies and Gentlemen, ready you bots!

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. ItsTour

I'm on board with these prizes, does the bolded include glad set, koroku, poseidon..ect?

15. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

Who knows better
    A trash tier player who copies moves from other games and put them on the forum OR a top tier player who plays 1v1 mostly and understands how the game actually works?

that's right. sit aside.

If you were to understand the game like you're claiming - you wouldn' be an actual garbage.

- There are no stats/ridiculous ****(exocores) in EVO. everythings balanced. you just contradicted yourself. ignorant **.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  16. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

You have done nothing for the game --> you are irrelevant for this game.

Case closed.

17. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

typical m4cropod spitting ignorant **** and flying headlessly everywhere I go.

1) scroll tiers
    2) tutoring 1v1 videos
    3) the great matchmaking 1v1.

18. M4cropod

watch who didn't (expectedly) stick to his words and still lurks around

19. M4cropod

"The undisputed top 1v1er who carries EU" tries to sell me THIS? Let's break this joke down:

- "Tutoring 1v1 videos": You can't call it tutoring when you provide footage of you playing without adding anything else to it. Moreover, it was far away from being done - or at least solid. So, that is pure garbage. Additionally, it is gone - like your account. Not helping anyone with this.

- "The great matchmaking 1v1": Wow, you made a suggestion, now you carry the whole community of RF. But is it implemented? Guessed so. Trash as well and as valuable to RF as posting a meme in the OT section.

- "Scroll tiers": Someone could cut you slack for this one, as it was the only not half-assed thing done by you - ignoring the placements. Oh wait, it is gone as well and the interest for your thread was never really there, too, as 50% of the views came from you...summa summarum, you did a whole lot of nothing here as well

This is all you can name in years of playing the game? You are as irrelevant as a tiger set wearing noob.

-----

And why didn't you name your real achievements?

...like stealing a dc tool and selling it under your name? DDoSing people because they roasted you? Or failing to disrupt my tournament even though you were so generous to gift a 25 dollar trash tool to a whole lot of THREE people? Or getting your main banned, which only a few chosen people can manage in a game, where scamming is allowed and hacking goes through unpunished?

You got nothing on me, gg wp no re.

Benoon.PNG

he will reply with "tl;dr" just wait

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  20. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

Tl;dr nice bold usage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.