Event items (materials) Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Samsara, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Samsara

Samsara New Member

As a player who grinds for hours, I notice this kind of things during the event proper:
    1.) The mobs drop 1 of the required item needed to create the final event item needed to exchange certain useful end game items. In this case, whenever I killed a mob, there's a chance that it will drop Decoration Sock or Decoration Bell but not both of them at the same time.*
    2.) I don't know if any players noticed this but the higher the level of the mobs, the lower the chance of getting these event materials.

If you still notice something, by all means you can comment about it. But in the meantime, this was all my observation during the event.

With this observation, here's the options I want to suggest..

1.) Increase the drop of the event materials as the level of the mobs goes higher OR;
    2.) Increase the number of the event materials dropped by a single monster as the level of that said monster goes higher OR;
    3.) Without tweaking the dropping chance of the event materials, include a specific level in which a mob will drop these event materials at the same time. for example, when an atleast lv120 monster is killed, there's a chance that both materials will drop at the same time.**

My reason for these suggestion is that almost all players who play this game grinds their stars at the minimum set by RedFox, which is lv50, and get exceptional results as compared to persons who grinds while at the same time get their levels higher. Although it is a childish reason considering that it is a choice of the players whenever they want to advance or to stop at a certain level to farm gears, but most people who do this have high leveled main accounts who can afford to refine their gears at a maximum level, thereby killing the respective mobs easily.

If these suggestion were to be approved, I want it to be used consistently whenever there are future events that has the same concept of the event that currently 9D has.

Criticisms of players are much welcome but please no flaming. Sorry for my bad english

*based on my observation
    **If my observation were proven

2. DeathScythe

DeathScythe New Member

Good thought but it probably wont change to that they do what the KR version does. They throw a drop event over top of the event items to try and give better rates for them but the main thing is the gamble boxes to get the event items that you can purchase in the marketplace. being able to grind them is the secondary part of the event.

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

I sent a similar question on support

Hello GM Support,

I write now feedback about patch events (Summer event, Halooween event, Thanksgiving event)
    Events were nice, but they had three fundamental faults.

1) Low drop rate
    2) Event predominantly focused on paying players
    3) Puzzles

Everything I explain in detail:
    1 a 3) Puzzles, low drop rate.
    Who created it, who tested it. That he should take a couple of slaps. 30 pieces per 1 box, or worse: 3 pieces of 6 parts (SUMMER) for 1 box. Events should be fun, but this is torture. We dont mind puzzle, but these ratios pieces per box!! If we did not drop events and we have nothing. GM look the statistics, how many people and how long it plays without drop event and how many people played with drop event. The numbers will probably blow into your eyes. You say that we will have same events as on KR, but this is not KR version, this is Awaken (Upgrade version). We have changed rewards because we havent content or it does not belong to this version of this version game.
    You've noticed how many low characters are created each time the patch event? Why? Because of the low Character on low maps are faster in collecting items. Mobs have 10-50k Hp, its 1-3 hits (3-8 sec per kill) and mobs is dead. But on high chars in high maps as KL mobs have 1-5 million HP (15-60 sec per kill - it depends what you kill mobs). Why not be aligned drop ratio? Low lvl char gets - one item, middle char lvl - 2 items and high char lvl - 3 items? This should be a fun game where you see the fun now?

2) Events Item mall
    That lol. Its game or only PTW? I know that you are a company for profit, but why in such a way?? Why is it like this? This right can cancel patch events and give only item mall event. Or you know that drop rate is low and that the "players" (players or buyers that question) had just a chance to get something so it must buy it in Item mall?

Some examples:
    How many piece you need for get BoF and BoF FM (in game, not by item mallĂș
    For 1 bead of full moon you need 20 piece I II III = 60 piece = its 60 box
    For BoF you minimal 1 box
    61 box (if you will have lucky [​IMG] )
    61 box is 1830 spirits for BoF and 1 try create BoF FM [​IMG]
    I got without event and without drop card = on average = 24 spirits per hour
    1830 / 24 = 76 hours and 25 mins its 3,2 days grind
    If we will play on average 5 hours per day (because we must go to school, work, eat, toillet and sleep + others)
    its 16 days grind (5 hours per day)
    Patch event is for 14 days.
    Its niceeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Yea, we have too drop events and we can buy from players BoF, bead of full moon, piece I II II.

GM, you should think. And say something JWG.

Here is answer:

Hi mplustravel,
    Thank you for your feedback! We cannot directly influence game mechanics. We will forward your concerns and ideas to the developers.
    Regards,
    RedFox Games Support Team

dixbutts, Vanguard and balb1n0 like this.
  4. anhmquang1

anhmquang1 Member

Drop rate lol

Attached Files:

• drop.jpg
      drop.jpg
      File size:
      24.3 KB
      Views:
    sdadsfsa likes this.
  5. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

""chance"" should never be included in these/those (box, collection etc) type of event [period].
    Ever since the 1st box event, I've never received anything ... other than insults, even when I was grinding 8+ hours/day, no matter the day (way WAY) back. Actually, all that these chance events do for me is make me want to return to my old Asura ways of only grinding during normal times (1x). Dedication should be paid out @ the same rate or schedule! No stupid boxes. Simply reward people whom zombie grind and accrue the need resources [period].

may sound negative, BUT..

..I see drop/box events merely as a way for them to increase the total number of accounts & alts/toons, to make the server seem populated.
    My sole reason for saying that is based on how the kill-rate varies so greatly from lower-levels to the higher-levels, that it somewhat forces many to create new accounts and alts so to farm; a high-level passes their high-end gear to their new lowbie whom 1-shot slaughters their way through many classes.

How many in Tibet & KL etc are constantly 1-shotting?

To me, it's been obvious for a longtime that higher levels should be receiving multiples (3, 5 etc) event-drops/kill.

If not to increase #'s, then how can this have been ignored for so long?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017