Event: Laborfest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 27, 2019.

1. hearty

hearty Member

GM coward don't Ban players for very bad event. U is coward.

2. mdogie

mdogie New Member

BIG LOL if really support give banishments to players because they express their opinion.

I have my own business.
    Sometime i makes bad decisions but it is different from you that I can draw conclusions and admit failure.

For what?
    BEACUSE CUSTOMERS GIVE ME BREAD.

Think about your behavior because you are in a critical situation. This game no longer attracts new players, so take care of those who remain and bring you profit.

Nobody will mistake you if you change it and hit your breast. I will tell you more, you will benefit because you can show that there can be a full wolf and a whole sheep

Wuken, Swim, sebastian3111 and 2 others like this.
  3. hearty

hearty Member

GM is a Ditator, he does not accept opinion. So decided to shut us up by banning.

4. Swim

Swim Well-Known Member

That last one got deleted, hahaha
    Here's Re:
    22222222.jpg

5. hearty

hearty Member

• Why don't you hit other sellers gold in hefei, GM supports selling 100kk for 1 dollas,
    • GM you're making a big mistake banning active players. and stop deleting my post you coward. Do not ban players because of the bad event, be more creative in the next, be more participative and cover with the players. be more present in the game.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  6. mdogie

mdogie New Member

Anyway,

Support, if u need some advice what's to do now.
    I can share my own experience and create special webinar for You.

But we need to talk about price.
    We can do it in two ways.

1) You will go to China and make a list of people who live there.
    2) Then you will go to North Korea to do a reality show.
    3) You will measure the Chinese wall with matches

OR OTHER EASIER WAY

1) Ask me for bank account number, it will be cost 3000$ per hour.

Contact with me.

This is a promotion for you because we have known each other for so long. You have to appreciate friends.

7. sebastian3111

sebastian3111 New Member

Remember yesterday when they disconnected everyone(also banned some) who had duel adverts on with messages against the event BUT one guy who had a duel advert saying the event was good??
    The GM told us we’re getting this treatment because we’re lagging the map and we should stop using duel adverts wrong.

I guess that one guy knew better how to use it ;)

Edit: that guy was sarcastic fyi redfox

hearty and Swim like this.
  8. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Member

9. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Captainpack likes this.
  10. Juniorboi123

Juniorboi123 New Member

Is there not something we can do about this then?
    A lot of people are obviously displeased with this event.

11. DoubleTrouble

DoubleTrouble New Member

i took a nice break came back to see people loaded down with nice things, i apparently missed the only decent events that have been provided in a long while. personally i don't understand why peoples panties are in a knot when something that is routine is and always will be put in their faces. if you dont pay to play dont expect to get outa farming GCM. People rush to the end and never play in the begining. so much plvl it makes the growing of a young dragon impossible. yes we all have been there and done that and are ready just to be cap lvl with end game items. but if these items and lvls are just given away then us as a player never see the game for the time consuming and zombie mode structure that its always had. honestly there is nothing to benifit from once you have it all. look at those that do. what are they doing. im not gonna say it but you guys know. how many get a chance at farming big bosses in KL? how many can live just being around one of those bosses? who is still struggling to finish the purify kunlun quest because of the outragous numbers of sorcerers to kill and dont have the power to finish. i think most of u guys probably finished that stuff when could 1 shot monsters during that anything about 50khp was 1hit kill bug. all these +15 and up weapons being refined to higher while some still using +11-13

12. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This event will run until October 1st, and nothing will change that.

If you you are displeased and choose not to participate in the event, hold tight, as we will have more events in the future.

In the mean time, if you are not working towards the Laborfest relics, you can still obtain consumables by simply running dungeons as per usual, and even get a free daily lucky box with some good items.

Regardless of how you may feel about the event, we hope you still use some aspects of it to your advantage.

Captainpack likes this.
  13. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Member

Hello, everyone, one more time. I just saw that I had ban on some more of my friends including myself in the jogo.GM you don't know nobody in the game but you care about our money.because you ate your life in its lack with respect.we help the players that you help us more to grow and return to the game and you from Ban estamo in hefey with the status of open duel. with that in mine we would like to speak to you GM please remove the ban of our friends for that ?so we can't argue with anything and we have to accept everything ?

hearty likes this.
  14. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Member

ok thank you very much for your attention this and all I wash my hands about trying to help this game and as for the way you want it we will soon leave

sebastian3111 likes this.
  15. sebastian3111

sebastian3111 New Member

Oh believe me I can’t wait to see what the next event is going to be like :)

Captainpack and Juniorboi123 like this.
  16. Swim

Swim Well-Known Member

Very funny, nice 1st post shill.

The game actually starts at HI now, unless you want to spend years leveling alone on low maps.
    There are no new players to come up slowly and experience the game, just empty low maps and old players remaking new characters because starting gear is near impossible without spending, which most new players testing the game wont do alot of.

People's panties are in a twist because the game has gone so far into p2w its not even funny.
    Top tier gear that would take months / years (depends on your time) to craft in game like a flag 3 or tiger ex can be bought outright and dropped in seconds via spam mall items so players with literally no skill or experience can be op

Every seasonal event is always pushing mall boxes like crazy along with in game event content that is both super worthless and designed to frustrate players into spending from the low chance of getting a decent item in game. f2p players get almost nothing

Content is locked out of our events or forced behind a paywall unlike THE SAME EVENT in KR (which we're supposed to be just like)

Mall content is obviously manipulated like the first crimson boxes & illusive brances to give more / better items spamming notices all day to players, then changed to a worse rate next patch.

Even In game content was messed with at times like ccd frag patched to not drop at launch, to sell 100% ts in blue box exclusively. or KJ soul bead patched to not drop for ages so white / red banner only comes from blue box. Therfor so did flag . I dont mind a little p2w but these tactics are sick

The problems you speak of, like not being strong enough to complete your quest or stand near kl boss could be solved with the help of some new event items. but not if you need $800-1200 for every single event that comes just to keep up with content. (pet, blazing marble, new relic, inner cloths, mkc) and then it becomes far less valuable in a few months when the new good item comes
    The pay / non pay gap has never been bigger.

You're not making "Donations" you're making sales & the few people who do strongly support this kind of management have a vested interest in it being pay 2 win because they spent heavily for their advantage & are usually the type who want everyone to know they spend. Everyone else I talk to doesnt want to spend 1000's on virtual items

Edit: Sorry friend, forgot about the botters, cant forget those botters that redfox dont wanna do anything about :)
    Well apart from ask players to record and report for them on dqa

Hope that answer's your question

17. YBSnow

YBSnow New Member

This response underlines the main issue that RedFox will not listen to its customers. There seems to be no way forward since they are not willing to comply to the majority of the communities demands. My personal suggestion (along with multiple other people) is that a farming event should be more centred around farming rather than paying money.

We all knew that when we downloaded the game (because it was free) that there would be a paying system in the game, such as micro-transactions. However, the fact that it is the only option to become viable in this game makes it impossible for regular users who are unwilling to pay a lot of money into a game.

I would personally be fine with the game being $5 or $10 as an upfront cost and the game be fair and not p2w rather than it is in its current state.

I sincerely hope you consider these options along with all of the options posed by this community.

Juniorboi123, hearty, Swim and 2 others like this.
  18. hearty

hearty Member

• Lamentável. Apesar da sua ironia ao afirmar que podemos ter nossa opinião, o que bem sabemos não é assim. Fomos banidos por expressar nossa opinião. É lamentável que tudo tenha ocorrido desta forma. Sinceramente esperava um pouco mais de respeito e consideração pelos jogadores.

Se a opinião construtiva for dizer que o evento é bom, sinto muito, não posso dizer isso pois o evento é péssimo e de mal gosto.

1- os drop do evento são inúteis, somente servirá para fazer a relíquia, com todo respeito são lixo, e não podemos nem vender este lixo no NPC.

2- as relíquias são impossíveis de se criar, tanto pela quantidade de itens quanto pelos valores.

3- Neste sentido, se a intenção de fazer dela um item de venda, deveria ser vendido na loja, ou dentro das Box de enganação.

Com relação a esperar por eventos futuros, é uma expressão de muito mal gosto, não da para esperar mais nada de vocês. Sinto muito que Vocês tenham perdido seu precioso tempo em ler mais esta mensagem.

Todavia, como o game não foi desenvolvido pela Red Fox, e muitos dos jogadores já gostavam do jogo antes disso, espero sinceramente que os GMs sejam mais participativos, menos arrogantes, e mais educados. Ainda que para vocês isto seja apenas uma forma de ganhar dinheiro, muita gente se diverte e se distrai jogando. A reclamação neste caso não é só pelo evento, e pela forma como vocês tratam os jogadores.

Espero um dia ver este jogo melhor, com uma equipe participativa, criativa, e eficiente. Não acho que o jogo é ruim, mais é preciso melhorar a forma de se relacionar com jogadores.

Sinceramente Desculpa por qualquer inconveniente.

Atenciosamente: OHUHO.

Swim and rashbrasil like this.
  19. hearty

hearty Member

Unfortunate. Despite his irony in saying that we can have our opinion, what we know well is not so. We were banned for expressing our opinion. It is unfortunate that everything happened this way. Honestly expected a little more respect and consideration for the players. If the constructive opinion is to say that the event is good, I'm sorry, I can't say that because the event is terrible and bad taste.

1- The event drop is useless, it will only serve to make the relic, with all due respect it is trash, and we can not even sell this trash on the NPC.

2- Relics are impossible to create, either by number of items or by values.

3- In this sense, if the intention to make it a sale item, it should be sold in the store, or inside the Boxes of deception.

With regard to waiting for future events, it is a very bad expression, you can not expect anything from you. I am sorry that you have wasted your precious time reading this message further.

However, as the game was not developed by Red Fox, and many of the players already enjoyed the game before then, I sincerely hope that GMs are more participative, less arrogant, and more polite. While this is just a way of making money for you, a lot of people are having fun and being distracted by playing. The complaint here is not just about the event, and the way you treat the players.

I hope one day to see this game better, with a participative, creative, and efficient team. I don't think the game is bad, but we need to improve the way we relate to players.

Sincerely Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely yours: OHUHO.

20. mdogie

mdogie New Member

@[CM]NineArts
    Regardless?! You need to tell community SPECIFIC sentence:
    We SORRY about hurt feelings and you are the most important for us, so in the future we will do our best to not let you down again.

Why?
    Because your statement shows that we have to wait for the next events but it is not known whether they will not be worse

About Swim post:
    Just see how much effort he has put in to explain to you where the problem is.
    Any of you answered factually? Did you just hide behind the regulations?

I do not know him. I only noticed that he sincerely cares. However, you show instructions on how to dig a grave. Take these things into account, it is very important! I am sorry that he was treated like air.

[​IMG]

Maybe someone of you knows this picture.
    Tank Man from Tian'amnen is a Swim now.

Beat regards
    PayPal - in-game nick.

YBSnow, SixSparks, Swim and 4 others like this.