Event: Moon Festival

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Sep 15, 2020.

1. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Its been a while since I made farm and crafting reports for farmable events, so here we go again. :p

Crafting success rates for Moon Ring EX and Moon Plate EX are at a default of 10% success rate without any additional bonuses. I have farmed enough event drops for a total of 33 38 tries at the time of this post, and here are the results of my crafting attempts with only 50% band attribute craft rate bonus.

Due to the relatively small sample size that I have managed to farm from event drops, I have crafted a total of 9 Moon EX relics from a total of 26 38 attempts at crafting - with a base crafting success rate of 10%, increased to 15% with band attribute bonus. The average attempts per relic can be broken down to 26 ÷ 6 = 4.33 38 ÷ 9 = 4.22. Which brings my average success to about 1 EX relic per 4-5 crafting attempts.
    1. Failure
    2. Moon Plate EX (2 attempts)
    3. Failure
    4. Failure
    5. Failure
    6. Failure
    7. Failure
    8. Failure
    9. Moon Ring EX (7 attempts)
    10. Failure
    11. Failure
    12. Failure
    13. Failure
    14. Failure
    15. Moon Plate EX (6 attempts)
    16. Failure
    17. Failure
    18. Failure
    19. Failure
    20. Failure
    21. Failure
    22. Failure
    23. Moon Ring EX (8 attempts)
    24. Failure
    25. Moon Plate EX (2 attempts)
    26. Moon Plate EX (1 attempt)
    27. Failure
    28. Failure
    29. Failure
    30. Failure
    31. Failure
    32. Failure
    33. Failure
    34. Moon Ring EX (8 attempts)
    35. Failure
    36. Moon Plate EX (2 attempts)
    37. Moon Plate EX (1 attempt)
    38. Failure
    Adding to my report are some of the crafting attempts made by some of my league mates and friends I have talked to. Their first Ring+Plate EX set were successfully crafted with as many as 15 attempts to as low as 4 attempts, with my first set being 9 attempts as seen above.

Now, I have heard from others in the game and on the forums where they have had less than stellar luck when it came to crafting the event EX relics. But I hope my report will be helpful to those who have yet to to attempt crafting the event EX relics, and have spent most of their time farming the event drops still and waiting till the last weekend is over before trying their hand at crafting. I hope this helps. Good luck everybirdy. :)

Edits: Forgot to add the farming results. :p

33 attempts = 495 Moonlight Beads
    495 Moonlight Beads = 7,425 Talismans + 4,950 Shards
    Total drops required for 33 attempts = 12,375 event drops
    6 EX relics crafted needed 500 Talismans + 800 Shards = 1,300 event drops
    Total drops farmed (not counting excess drops that weren't made into relics or Moonlight Beads) = 13,675 event drops.

38 attempts = 570 Moonlight Beads
    570 Moonlight Beads = 8.550 Talisman + 5,700 Shards
    Total drops required for 38 attempts = 14,250 event drops
    7 of the 9 EX relics crafted needed 750 Talismans + 800 Shards = 1,550 event drops
    Total drops farmed (not counting excess drops that weren't made into relics or Moonlight Beads) = 15,800 event drops.

This equates to about 62 stacks of event drops in 26 days, of which we had three weekends of x2, and a single weekend of x3.

Edits2: Updated final crafting attempts and drops farmed. I have also used my final 4 attempts to craft additional EX relics for a league mate who was not fortunate enough to craft any during this event.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    renatokpz and Revered like this.
  2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

It would be nice if this event was extended.

What can I say from my point of view?
    I am trying to collect items for 6 more attempts. Probably unsuccessful, like the previous 13. I bought the plate, paying half the price from weapons drop. I feel more and more like an idiot who is forced to devote many, many hours to something, and does not see any effect of his work. And I don't like it so much, so I don't want to feel it again (at the next event). Looking back, most of the events for me end up failing the reward. So probably this one is the last one, because It is unacceptable to me picking up tens of thousands of items for many hours, as is creating a highly drop specialized character, hoping that maybe I can get something valuable.

3. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

lmao, I farmed 20 tries.
    Got 1 relic EX from those 20 tries.
    Bought the other.

4. MsDiep

MsDiep New Member

Event until November ???????????

5. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Ouch. :(

6. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

You should try to craft from a different char. Rumors say that the Luck of the char used to be generated at char creation as invisible stat. Some chars are lucky with elixir consumption, others with refinement, others with crafting, others with opening boxes.... others with nothing (like most of my chars). I don't know if it is true but cost nothing to try.

7. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Hoping that next event's mats will only be farmable in dungeons. Make those afk farmers move.

Phongfinish likes this.