[EVENT] Summer 2 vs 2 Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

@[GM]Toast Here's Proof That I've Been Trying To Schedule a Time For Our Fight and Trying To Contact them. Only wanya has accepted my friend request, but Armani would not cooperate with me or his partner. RumbleFighter_06222018-202245.jpg RumbleFighter_06222018-202250.jpg RumbleFighter_06222018-202255.jpg RumbleFighter_06242018-184910.jpg RumbleFighter_06252018-104337.jpg

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  2. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Consider the lack of attendance in the mere prelim round of an event that should have more praise. There are a handful of teams going to the main tournament without having to fight. Possible loser bracket in the picture?

3. Eviol

Eviol Active Member

Bro I'm not out till GM days so . It' not fair to everyone in the bracket that they get 2 chances . Not having it guys it' simply to unjust . I want to win these prizes now ..who knows when they'll be a available again

4. gottablast

gottablast Member

agreeeeeeeed, only 1 game with no losers bracket is just silly

5. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

You see it that way because you loss your match. Just move on and wait for another tourney. In my opinion, I don't think a loser bracket should be added to this tourney. Maybe the next one though?

6. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey Eviol. You personally pleaded to join the tournament despite an incorrectly submitted tournament submission. The only way our team agreed to allow your team to join was to face the losers of the first match played, which happened to be Invade and Suqs. The reason they were given a second chance was to allow your team into the tournament.

We understand your application being filtered out due to a technicality is frustrating and we do our best to compromise, however we may no longer make exceptions to the submission rules anymore.

Eviol and GotMilk like this.
  7. gottablast

gottablast Member

Toast, Patriot was the winner of the 2vs2 Guardians Tournament.. He should be in the main tournament regardless of the PRELIM match, correct?

8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Roswaal & I tried to get in touch with Minx & Eight.

While Minx has accepted the add, upon requesting for the match - he proceeds to log out and/or ignore.
    Eight has not accepted the add.

9. bigboy060

bigboy060 Member

Bracket picture broken again?

10. whatatime

whatatime Member

broken for me too

11. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

You and Patriot already lost. Patriot should have reminded them when the tournament was first posted. It is too late now. If you and Patriot were brought back in, that wouldn't be fair

12. gottablast

gottablast Member

Dude, the prize for winning the Guardians 2vs2 event was a CONFIRMED spot in the next upcoming tournament, your comment is irrelevant

Edit: When the GM's saw Patriot's name, they should have automatically put him in the tournament, no idea why we even played in the pre smh smh

13. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

If there are any discreptancies or further second chances given, you can maybe consider my team a standout. Our match was the first to have no arguments nor issues with lag/dc, and our game was extremely competitive and close (see screenshots on pg17). There have only been 3 or 4 games that fighting actually took place.

14. RebelKid

RebelKid New Member

@Gm toast i2special and Lamperouge won the screenshot are on page 17. please mark our names green. Thank you!

15. [GM]Toast

We appreciate that you are keeping us to a standard, however we have addressed this issue privately with Patriot. We are simply waiting for his response through our ticketing system.

gottablast likes this.
  16. whatatime

whatatime Member

can you guys fix the bracket

17. bigboy060

bigboy060 Member

@[GM]Toast Can You edit the brackets pls because my opponent's forfeited sadly.
    Kiou & KingInfamy [WBD] VS [VazTheSav] & [HabekkyFire] [Forfeited]

18. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

@[GM]Toast Some may have asked already. But when will the next match up be posted after the preliminary rounds are over?be posted? I don't want us to be stuck for another week for the first round of the tournament.

19. [GM]Toast

It's stated in the post where the preliminary match ups are posted. Matches will begin tomorrow.

20. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

Oh, I was asking when the quarter finals will be posted prior to the end of the preliminary rounds. Also I'm wondering what's will be of those who hadn't finished their preliminary fights yet due to some issues regarding contact and scheduling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.