Event: Thanksgiving 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Nov 26, 2019.

1. hearty

hearty Member

Happy Thanksgiving Day. I really enjoyed the event, I hope it has a good fall rate. The playredfox / ninedragons team has certainly been working hard to bring good events, so I have to thank them for their effort, dedication and courage. The upgrade of the Golden Castle dungeon, Illusive Branch, new weapon among others, will bring the game more fun. I can't help but notice that all the work was done with a lot of cart and respect for the players. This is really the free action spirit, congratulations for the great work, you can be proud, thank you very much.

Sincerely are the wishes and thanks of this passionate ninedragons game, OHUHO. thank you.

Captainpack, ocean67 and sjobeckion like this.
  2. naytun

naytun New Member

hi gm
    Why GCM red superior dungeon is no drop potato wedges ? my lvl is 164 and mobs lvl is 161 and 162
    but they drop alot in srs superior red . pls check gcm superior red .

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Captainpack and ocean67 like this.
  3. naytun

naytun New Member

Hi GM
    i test again GCM dungeon with superior black pass and still they do not drop any single potato wedges why ??
    Please fix that .
    here check i have 6 potato wedges ( got from srs red superior) 2019November28 15-25-27.jpg

then i clean 3 rooms and do not drop any single potato wedges
    2019November28 15-32-08.jpg

4. Rizla

Rizla Member

Superior gcm ( all colors) is excluded from event? Did full runs on all color pass ( mobs green- bloody red) and got 0 potato wedge.

Captainpack, ocean67 and begar2 like this.
  5. TiemL0ng

TiemL0ng New Member

GM Scam . Pass Super GCM is not drop even . Fix plssssssssssssss

6. Phihd

Phihd Member

All dungeon (Death Valley,VOH, MoSC,GCM,SrS) not add drop Potato Wedges - CoC. GM Check pls!

7. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

În gcm Green. Red with re color mobs drop 0-2 potatos per run with drop card. Deci and bând. Sh1t event

8. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

Even on halloween event drops was more better

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As I test it out, potatoes for my level, HI12 drops best in GC red run and second potala.
    COF, VOH, SCM, GCM, SRS, 0 potatoes for me, blue mobs. Tmr I will run coc, probably 0 also.

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Opening 50 boxes from event NPC ...
    Enjoy !

11. naytun

naytun New Member

we talking about GCM SUPERIOR RED not GCM RED thank you for your test.

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I only posted what dungeons I tried out at this event with HI12, on GCM red superior I can go with my alt that is lower level and try it to see the result. This morning SRS gave me 2 potatoes from last boss, coc 0.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  13. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Got official response from Support Team:

"Potato Wedges can and have been dropping for all dungeons. (Superior Dungeons are not included)."

No comment - it's not worth it.

14. begar2

begar2 Active Member

WTF is this bullshlt how its not included ? They myst be kidding me. First that dungeon is dugeon like every other dungeon. Second there was always dropping items. Next there was absolutely no notice that there will not be dropping items.
    Same as with LL pazzes and hefei event.
    What will be next event ?? Only 1 map and you have to buy IM paz to get dropps ?
    This is insane what they are doing and not even reply to this thread

Captainpack, ocean67 and Revered like this.
  15. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

The probability why... those dungeons were way too much exploited by farmers dote up with high level gear in low levels characters, searching for short income or shortcuting the events.

16. begar2

begar2 Active Member

How is that exploit ? Those players had to grind their characters get their gear. Ita common dungeon there is no exploit only another scam from RF thats all.

For me ersonaly doesn t matter i made 6 stacks with main in potala but other plaers have chance to farm or they should run every 5 minutes into normal ?
    Still no notice no reply for that and thats the worse.
    That shows how they are treating with customers....

17. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I do not see in here any low level to complain, so presumed they are ok with low dungeons drop rate. For high levels potala and new golden castle are droping pretty good as I talk with my band mates.For me, I will go with GCM red to level and farm in event. It is win win.

18. begar2

begar2 Active Member

Ok sry because of it has no influence in me i will not comment that more. But yea if tou are fine with that that somebody is screwin with you well your problem.
    I wanted just correct and transparent treatment with cutomer not complain. It sad that ppl don t understand that and tthey are like sheeps.

19. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I see the things from another point of view. You are not a customer in this forum because you did not pay to a service or good, the event is free for everyone to take part. For customers they have support. This is a forum for community only and it is not mandatory for them to answer to each thing a player posts.

If I enjoy the event, means I am a sheep ? The other players who enjoys are sheeps too? I don't think so. We just appreciate the effort and don't complain so much for little things. For some people nothing is good no matter how much you do.

On the other side, they are more involved than Acclaim staff and more nice, as I saw it till now. But some players are too screwed up and spoiled. I don't need pampers for each thing that do not work. I find ways to make it work or improve it.

If you want potatoes you can trade for turkeys, they drop well in maps. Always there is a way, but we like to complain for every insignificant thing.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  20. begar2

begar2 Active Member

You completely don t understand my point. I am fine with farming i have few stucks.
    Yes you can enjoy that thats no problem i mean that here are some ppl who are not thinking. There is plenty of bugs hard crafts bad drop and they are changing terms but there is no notice and ppl just accept that like sheeps or even take tt as good service.
    They are providing product and a lot of ppl pay for that including me.
    If you will accept every change bad or good without your brain and logic they can do anything they want.
    I am ejnoying that as well i have my way but some players deleted their characters cuz they are not able farm high level dungeons and made farmers witch are useless now.
    Another think is that you was able farm in superior comfortably and it was good for players and what RF did they took this possibility just to ruin this comfort.
    What whas logicthere ? what was good there ? nothing ....
    But yea fine but i am sure that 1 little stupid sentence in evente description would not kill them but its again their policy they are changing rates drops etc without our knowledge just to milk dolars..

But don t take that bad i accept your opinion i am taking that like good discussion about event so just enjoy.

And last thing what i really can t understand are those sentences about "hard work" i think that some ppl don t understand meaning of words game and fun or real life etc.
    Well my opinion...
    Enjoy event all