[FaceBook] 9Dragons Awaken - (PlayRedFox)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Falcon, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Hey everyone, few years ago when 9Dragons got published by GC i created a facebook group specially for my league members, then suddenly after few weeks, many players from around the world and big game fans requeste to join my group.

I`m happy to that we are biggest 9Dragons group on facebook and we just hit 1,337 Members ... The group was exclusively made for GamesCampus community but since the game moved to RedFoxGames i renamed the group:

Feel free to join us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/9dragons.yang/ :)

2. BloodyHands786

BloodyHands786 New Member

Very nice. Please do encourage everyone in that page to join 9dragons awaken

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The name [GM]Falcon might really confuse people as you're not staff at this publisher, that would be my only suggestion to avoid any misinterpretations or people accusing you of impersonating staff. We have our Reddit page and a Discord group if you or anyone else wishes to join.

4. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Yes, most of the players will come here ... Many of them are planing and talk about the leagues they will create and join!

Nobody had any problem with that person, and many of the members know is not related to 9dragons ... so don`t worry about impersonating any staff members! :p

5. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

6. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Are you in the group? :)