Fisticuff event/Game Status Overall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Demonflamex, Jul 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demonflamex

Demonflamex Active Member

I haven't played this game in ages so I logged in and tried to join several rooms for this event and I was kicked out of 90% of the rooms I joined even when there was less than 6 people. Made my own room and nobody joined at all and I was in there for 10 minutes. Then I was fortunate enough to able to get into 2 different rooms with 2 different [CA]s present and I was booted offline twice by someone and on top of that someone overloaded my internet and caused me to call my internet provider. Apparently someone did a DDos attack on me personally.

If this is how the state of this game has truly ended up since the OGPlanet days then this really breaks my heart. Getting attacked off the game for joining rooms and trying to play the game fair makes me feel like there is no security or decent hacking preventions in place. I never though I would say this about the state of rumble fighter especially in 2023 when there are so many ways to prevent this as game developers.

2. Murmurs

Murmurs Member

I like how came back just to complain LMFAO

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2023
  3. Demonflamex

Not complaining but bringing up valid concerns. If my first games back I'm getting booted offline for nothing then that tells you who the real losers are. Only person who think this is funny is you.

4. Murmurs

Murmurs Member

Brah u literally CAME back and then complain about being kicked and then stated about the game. That's not complainning? Give it some rest , should've stay away if the first thing you're gonna do is qq about the game when coming back, lmfao.

5. Demonflamex

I wasn't just kicked out the lobby . They attacked my internet to prevent me from playing the event and the game in general. I feel like people on the forums should know people are rigging events like this.

6. Demonflamex

You know what, you're probably apart of the problem so I wont event waste my time responding to you anymore. I'm above arguing with kids on here. Grow up

7. OGPlannedit

OGPlannedit New Member

You say your above it … but you already did it

8. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

Valid concerns.. unfortunately, this is the final state of the game.

9. Demonflamex

Upon realizing that my most recent topic had been locked, I carefully reviewed the forum's rules and regulations. Nowhere in my opening statement or subject line did I violate any of these rules or indicate a need for moderation. In fact, instead of reprimanding the person who derailed my post instead my whole topic was locked without being able to respond appropriately.

I understand that there are numerous individuals responsible for moderating this forum, possibly even surpassing the number of people involved in the actual game. Nevertheless, it feels extremely authoritarian and restrictive to lock discussions that deviate from the social norms of the game or present a negative image on the publishers. This segment of the forum is titled "general discussion," implying that players should have the freedom to express their concerns and engage in unbiased conversations about the game. It seems absurd that with so many moderators present, they promptly close threads without allowing authors an opportunity to respond with valid criticisms.

I was informed by a RM in my earlier discussion that "this is how the game currently stands." It's not surprising, considering it appears that any legitimate criticisms or genuine concerns are being swiftly eliminated or concealed from the community before they can reach the publishers or game developers.

If this topic gets locked again without a valid reason, so be it. However, please understand that the game is currently in its current state due to the moderators not allowing players sufficient opportunity to provide constructive feedback. As someone who has been playing Rumble Fighter since its initial release with its first publisher, I have witnessed firsthand how forums serve as an essential platform for game developers to assess the state of the game and address community issues effectively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.