Found the Solution for PvP/PvE issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by machatzi, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Unless the pill is free, it's still treating PvE players as second-class players. Which is BS. We shouldn't have to use resources just play the game how we want.

PvP players don't have to. Why the hell should we?

Akash4 likes this.
  2. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

i would suggest to just disable pvp in maps LD and below. Since people are well-farmed already after LD. They'll have the chance to evade Pvp in icy with their farmed equipments.

3. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Why should I have to evade anything?

All we want is the ability to play the game how we like, the same as PvP players are being allowed to play how they like.

I can turn off chat. I can turn off duel requests. I can turn off band requests. I can turn off lions roar. I can turn off trade requests. I can turn off party requests.
    All parts of the game. Some major reasons why people play.

I can turn them off. Can you, or anyone else, give me an objective reason why PvP should be treated any different?

4. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Can you turn off yourself as well please? :D

Your current Messages : 224
    Your current Likes : 47

No Offense but... seriously. You have nothing else to do?
    Although what you are saying has "some" valid points, all you do is blaming everyone that are trying to force you into PvP!
    I Do like PvP, and im still SM.. and i cant grind because im getting pked every 5 mins. But what to do.. thats just a game anyway! People will eventually get bored of pking lowbies, and go back to grind.

Zukee and Spite like this.
  5. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

You first. I have just as much right to speak my mind as anyone else.

What does my post count matter?

Do you?

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I am asking why you think I shouldn't have the ability to play a game how I find fun, without being treated unequally for it. I'm not asking for special treatment, I am asking for equality. YOU are the one asking for special treatment.

Yes, it is just a game. So why shouldn't we be able to play in the way that we find fun without being bothered by you?

You all sound like a bunch of kids whining because we don't want to play with you.