Fujins, enough...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ashuraa96, Feb 28, 2017.

1. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

I find it funny that everyone can gang up on one person (Vortex) but when people defend him its a problem. I'm glad Ashura and Vortex was able to settle their differences...However I Have an opinnion of my own I don't mind speaking it but what puzzles me is....
    [​IMG]
    How You can Sasshay your flaming faggity booty juice slurping ass up on this post and put on a skirt and pum pums and cuff the nuts of every dude in Fujin. Then fix your gender bending ass fingers to type Me and Flesh are brainless Shemales. You are swallowing more **** than a little bit *****. You sure this is what you want? I mean we can settle this in Discord.

Neither Kutie Or Flesh are shemales...Its nothing to cry about. Flesh has always claim to be nothing but a man and I'm all woman sorry to disappoint you... Don't get mad because we more clever than you. And way more Flyer than you. Don't be mad Government mostly carries the Faction.

Listen Home Girl (yes you Mentaway) Why are hiding under a alternate name good way to be a coward ass Fan Fun Boi of me and Flesh. Don't get mad we better at this than you are.

Why would you come to a Peace making forum post to cause more drama? I'm not going to bring anymore attention to that dumb ass statement you made until you join a voice chat with me until then Shut the **** up and stop drawing attention to your self *****

[​IMG]

Fleshmonkey likes this.
  2. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

Let's have hope for fujins... with these corrupts of government, #Pray@4Fujins

Just do what u guys said u were going to do, and go to nangins, but please, get a name change because you guys are just sad

3. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

By the way i just ignored your posts since i saw that ashuraa is fine now, didn't needed to read more, sorry kutie i just ignored your post and other guy with some weird name ^^ well anyways if ashura is fine im fine, piece government corrupts im not replaying anymore! ;D

4. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Bye holcim

5. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

Smart Move Barbie Boi
    [​IMG]

And I'm out

6. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

[​IMG]

7. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

lol... this is funny., anyway., It need to be out in the open before its can be heal. So all make peace and move on Okay! Enjoy the game the way it is meant to be., Do what you like to do in the game and leave other people do what they want to do. They're not you. They have their own personal lives. This game is not EVERYTHING! Okay! Have fun!