GEM Fighter compared to NA server side.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlickyStiffy, Feb 9, 2023.

1. BlickyStiffy

BlickyStiffy Member

i stumbled upon gem fighters' website. Their website looks loaded!!!!
    They have a ranking system, weekly/monthly updates and patches and new items added to the store all the time. compared that to NA side we only been getting bombarded with box rotation for the past 3 years.
    The CA and GM are one the most lazy, stupid, non-supportive people I have ever seen~!
    NOT A SINGLE CONCERN they have about this game...
    below I posted a screenshot of their website Korean VER. with each update they add stuff to the store. 1234.jpg

2. NotBJJ

NotBJJ New Member

Unfortunately nothing will change and the entire RF community knows KRRF/GEM is 1000x better

3. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

#1 - I have a gem fighter account, gem fighter has a few unreleased items compared to NA. The items that they have compared to us is a few rares and that bald hair cap. If you actually read the "updates" you are referring to on the website you would see those are just box rotations as well with a few items we already have in there. The only difference in terms of the site is that ranking system (which ogplanet had, but redfox and gc I guess is too lazy to put in).

#2 - In terms of the actual content that is being released in the game GM and CAs (especially CAs) have little to no power over that. Nimonix the developers are the ones who need to be held responsible for that.

4. Aegis

Aegis New Member

wondering why Nimonix won't do anything for NA RF.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2023