Gm are doing nothing about the grief issue.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kito420, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

Are you sure?

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

1000000000% sure. You killed me because MinMin came to your rescue. His damage hurt me, you got last hp. But thing is, im not ps anymore. Lets see you vs me with no back up from OP hg warrior. Then again, you ALL always need multiple people vs me.

3. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

You are sure, but we pk'd you? Can you explain?

4. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Ill post my combat record later cuz obviously you think you matter to me. You're a failed healer who ran to warrior because you're trash. You're irrelevant. I killed you in LL. don'T show on CR, but we know it was you.

5. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

When is "later"?

6. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I thought you guys liked pvp in 9D?

tinytinytintin and Okiku like this.
  7. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Show me yours, ill show you mine. Mines bigger and better. =P

8. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Ill update it later since I have more wins and no losses added. It's about 270 wins to 13 loss. My pvp is vs reds. Show me that combat record. Show me yours with reds not blues.

Attached Files:

9. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Remember, I said I don't care who likes me. I'm here for me. If you don't like that I use item mall, cry to GM and publishers. I work harder than 90% of this server to be able to buy item mall. Not my fault if you can't afford it.

10. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Very salty and way-off thread's topic lols. You usually offense people around you like this? Calling me "****" and "can't afford it" while knowing nothing about me ^.^! GM is doing very poor on quality control in this forum.

11. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Then quit complaining about item mall. Games aren't free to upkeep or maintain so item mall will always exist, and players will always pay more to be better. Every single mmorpg has pay options. Either it is monthly subscription to play, or in this case an item mall. Im not salty, I just don't care about your feelings or anyone else. I'm not required to care. If you want an outstanding member of the community, go look up YaB, cuz it isn't me :-*

12. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

FYI, I never said you couldn't afford it. I said it isn't my fault IF you can't afford it.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  13. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

This only applies to a very small % of games. Majority have a subcription based service or just charge a fixed fee to download.

Yes some big games have cash shops but most of them are not game breaking or p2w items.

tinytinytintin and balb1n0 like this.
  14. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Gms cant perm banned people for the smallest things, like griefing because the population is to small already. Just think about it, GMs didnt perm banned Yab even though they were suppose to. Just then, the community already witnessed how badly this verison is and already left for reasons like that. This verison is runned poorly and the community is like this because of the broken content that is suppost to prevent these types of problems(anti pvp pill/fixed wanted system/over p0wered item mail trigrams/ must need prem to grind). I know my post seem pessimistic, but i was very postive at the begining of this verison. The poor mangement causes our behaviors to change.

15. dylzer

dylzer New Member

Simple matter to stop the griefing reinstall the Anti Pk pill on all maps and locations including east/west temples , Kunlun and all maps in the game , that way the game is more balanced . In respect of those players that would rather grind and lvl up and yet the players that like to pk don't need to purchase the anti pk pills so those players that want to pk each other can do so without the grief that happens when players just go around killing everyone with no thought of how others react to this .

16. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Even subscription based games have malls.

17. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

While we do appreciate constructive discussions, we will not tolerate any offensive comments or posts against another member of our community. Please keep the PvP in the game and always make sure to respect our forum’s Code of Conduct (CoC).

I would like to remind the community again; Nine Dragons is a PvP game. Kunlun will be PvP. JoongWon Games is currently developing a new system. The Spirit of the Conqueror will be added as an option in the Portable Cavity Press. You can buy the Portable Cavity Press from the NPC with gold. All details of this new system haven't been finalized and is subject to change.

If you feel that your incident (Harassment - Griefing) is a highly serious matter, please report the issue to Customer Support and they will be able to assist you. Note: the team will review your character logs to consider if your statement is valid. Please do not spam our support ticket system and wait for our response. Thank you!

18. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

I guess killing players because they aren't VN is acceptable. Like I said, y'all do not come in game. You do not see what the players go through. The server is dead and no one will join. You have no marketing strategy. You have no incentives to join. We rarely have xp events and when we do it is 0.25%-0.75%. You actually should have rolled back the Kunlun event when the vn exploited the box drop rate. They had bags full. No, you changed the drop rate. Then they exploited haystacks and gcm boxes. Now I do don't agree with removing boxes from mob drops in dungeons because if I pay cash for passes, that's my privilege as an item mall user. Y'all lower too many rates because stupid people complain. The vn get everything, and you change rates. So while they have stacks of banners from exploits and gm mistakes, the rest of the server quit because you shafted the rest of the server.

19. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Care to respond to any of my posts? I'm sure paying customers are entitled to know what's going on with their money. At least that is what the better business bureau thinks....