[GM] Gift Box

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KingxD, Dec 1, 2016.

?

Should Nimonix Implement This Suggestion?

1. Yes, your suggestion is perfect (Including prize list)

2. Yes, but update your prize list (Please comment on what you think filler and good prize should be)

3. No, this suggestion is not useful to the growth of Rumble Fighter.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

30k carat plx

lVlonsterCat and HumoLoco like this.
  2. Cookiez

Cookiez Active Member

I support this suggestion.
    The only thing I would change is the EMP bomb.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  3. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

EDIT:
    -Updated box prize list
    -added preview of the rare set found inside "[GM] Gift Box"

Does anyone have images off 500 carat coupon and 100 medal coupon.

lVlonsterCat and Yusuke like this.
  4. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

Throw in other boxes like how Enigma chests give out dark phoenix chests

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Hmm... I'll think about that. Also, @Yusuke you got the images I need?

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I do not have any carat coupons or medals at this moment. I'll take screenshots of them when I get them.

Fraud and lVlonsterCat like this.
  7. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

Ehh....

Why not?

Support.
    - Saki Approved

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  8. SHABBA

SHABBA Active Member

Really nice suggestion. Love the updated rewards. The stuff that concerns me is:
    • If the time is counted for just having RF in your background. This way half of the players or even more will have most if not all of these items that are in these boxes.
    • If what I mentioned previously is applied, then the Special Set should only change once every 3 months. If it changes every month it means more work from Red Fox/Nimonix > Less money earned > Less content and you know what goes next.
    • If the 2 hour time is counted by just having your RF open then it would be good to prevent abusing this system by allowing to get a new box only once the previous one has been opened.
    • If what I mentioned previously is applied, then the rates of even getting the chance to get the Special Box should be really low. Not to mention getting the actual Special set.
    Other than that I really support this.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Update: I am not done editing this thread. Still need artist to send me some more pics. Also, can only have 10 pictures on thread max so not all pics will be there.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  10. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  11. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

I'm going to go ahead and say that this is a good idea, but I don't like the idea of a box-specific set. If it's rotated out monthly, then due to the nature of boxes someone could theoretically play for literally a whole month without stopping and not receive the set, especially since it would have a low drop chance hidden behind a low drop chance: it's like opening a shadow fox corps box and getting a tempest box, and having that be the only way tempest boxes were obtainable: I think a lot of people would complain about that one. If anything imho, they should update the daily reward system and have the 30d reward be the special box (or possibly something like getting the box on 20d, to allow for people who literally can't play every day) , but the special box always has a set in it. Every second update (so, 4 weeks) the rewards list updates. At the same time as this, your daily login rewards reset so you can start earning them again.

Also, I think the chests should contain pieces of a set, not the whole set. Having a nice-looking set for free as easily as in a month kind of defeats the purpose of really spending much money for a lot of people (maybe not as much those on RF right now, but certainly those coming in will be a lot of those types of people)... so my proposition would be either a piece of a set + a small bonus like 1k carat, or maybe something as simple as a randomized 7/14 day rare exocore or scroll (note: I mean it would only have rares in it; aquarius, cancer, pencak, etc... and I mean the box would only have timed versions, no perm), to give people something to try out and get them wanting to spend on the boxes when they come around. The upside of that is that it makes people more willing to spend on boxes because of knowing what they're getting in a scroll or exo out of it, especially if they really like that scroll or exo. It plays right into the "gamblng addiction" of boxes and the high of having something like that, getting Nimonix and Redfox more money, while also eliminating most of the maintenance Nimonix would have to do on updating the boxes: it would be as simple as adding 7/14 day versions of the newest rares to the box as they come out.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  12. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I agree but the rare set shouldn't exist. If there was a trade system that'll make the set too valuable. Aside from the fact that they're giving out useful RC items in the special box for free the box there shouldn't be an exclusive in there. I know the rate of the special box is intended to be really low for the rewards but I feel like thats not a good trade off. If the rates are too low then I feel like this box wouldn't help... Theres no effective tradeoff for the intended effects you want this to have too keeping the set and making it cost effective for the game host without nerfing the rates which'll make the whole box ****. xD
    Also don't shoot me but I'm keeping hope alive that they'll be a trade system one day, if theres a trade system then you can keep the rare set in the special box. That'll make the regular box cheap and the special box even more expensive assuming the rare set would be untradable. Or you can take out the rare set, the price of the regular box will go up if its easier to get the special box in it and that'll help noobs get carats easier. The noobs will have access to more non-cashshop stuff quicker without actually having to **** until they can afford carat stuff just too **** until they now learn how the mechanics that're easier to learn with more expensive carat stuff compared to the cheaper ones. example: noobs can learn how to juggle easier with avenger than they do with muay thai because avenger has a launcher. but back on track, the regular box price will increase if the rare set isn't in the special box and this gives carats more use in a trade system. That won't exist.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  13. akai99

akai99 Well-Known Member

I think 2 hrs with a max of 2 boxes a day would be nice but also the box could give ABC, numbers and symbol shirt boxes.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  14. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Thread completed.

lVlonsterCat likes this.