[GM] HELP needed...Faded dragon bag..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirme, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i am not able to equip faded dragon bag...in my bag 1 and 2 slot..I can't even use it....since that's the case... it is now useless to me...please put in disclaimer on sale that cannot be equip to bag 1 and 2...

I just potentially lost my money...unless you guy are willing to help remove.. or fix it... and also please take a look at my ticket when you get a chance....it took longer than expected..so i tried to atleast make use of the item....but can't even use it...will go on first and second slot of toon...

only tried to go on bag 3 and 4 slot..which is occupied...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    WindStruck likes this.
  2. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

Hi sirme I had the same problem!

Empty your last two bags (current bags 4 and 5 ) and right click one of the faded dragon bags and it will equip it in the first slot, then For the second slot ( bag 5 ) you need to drag and drop the second faded dragon bag from your invatory to your slot on your character info screen.

It’s an annoying work around but it works :)

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

what i meant was..they need to specify that the bags only work on slot 4 and 5 only...

not any slot...
    bag says male bag 1, and male bag 2... meaning you can use the bag anyway...

i already have other paid bags....other version of cash bag...I was trying to use all cash bags...

but its not letting me...
    its either working as intended

or its a bug that you can't use them in any slot... (1,2,3,4)

if it's working as intended...i just need them to say so...fix my problem...and fix the description in cash shop and their event page....because they cost real money...

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well working as intended is not the point...

bag 1 and do does not mean much...its vague...
    point is they need to change the description...

I bought bags to stack them..with other bags..and i can't stack them.. bag slots are 1,2,3,4
    so not saying it for bag 3 and 4, putting (1,2) is an error...

the bag does not say cannot use with other stat bags...or cash bags

so its either a bug or misinformation(which here usually means working as intended) In either case..I require a fix either ways...because bags are useless to me...if I can't use them...and i did not pay money for useless bags...

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Thank every one for help, it was very much appreciated