@[GM]'s Suggestion to bring more people to BvW War in BP.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Falcon, Jul 1, 2017.

?

Do you want this to be implemented?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Here is my suggestion, right before 60 or more seconds of summoning the bosses in bp, get a small popup window to all players that are online. Where you ask them to press Yes or No if they want to participate to the event. And after they answer if they want to participate to the event just tepeport them in the coresponding side of pb. Will be nice and i think this will manage to bring more players.

PlayeR, CloudyBei, Czezry and 2 others like this.
  2. Exigent

Exigent New Member

This is a good idea. I would recommend at least 180 seconds (3 minutes) before the boss spawn in BP, in order to ensure that a slow loading screen doesn't prevent some players from joining in time. Also, once players arrive in the White side and Black side safe zones, they'll need some time to activate buffs and join other players in a party so that they're ready to take down the boss.

PlayeR and WongTime like this.
  3. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

One minute would be fine :p
    I think game should support participating in the war , maybe even a small loot box for each participant wouldnt hurt , but seriously i dont think GM's gonna do that...
    They sometimes listen to us but they wont change the game itself to make us happier ( dont know even if they can , hence the game editing rights are not on their side , its an official release its more complicated.)

4. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Thanks for your opinion, i think if more people will support this they will implement it. I would also like to hear ahri opinion and ninearts....

5. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

GM.
    Please pay attention to this suggestion.
    Please prohibit the use of mask in BP when BVW start.
    all low level even the non-geared high lvl char refused to
    participate in War because in the CC 5th floor, all high lvl
    pked the non geared players. we need to fight only black & white. not Black to black and White to white, Mask creating separation between the two groups. so its really hard. lowbie and non geared think "why should i participate if in the 5th floor they will just going to kill me, i cant get benefits" thats the reason.

WongTime, YeQuin and 12345ever like this.
  6. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

so they choosing to grind/ farm instead of participating. coz they got nothing in return.

But in our situation now, even if you implement those suggestion, it'll be hard. coz its morethan 4 months now since BVW started and we all know black dominates the white like 7-3. so you can do one thing. lower the lvl of black hp boss, considering black got achnan and hoa, and white got nothing. atleast for 1 month let white have some helpful buffs coming from bvw reward and some other benefits. the situation will be equal eventually. after that u can bring back the settings to normal.

12345ever likes this.
  7. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

i mean lower the life. not lvl

8. donross

donross Member

Its been there for like 10yrs since acclaim. This is a role playing game and dont ask the GM to make up for the handicap just because black always win. Its up for you to get stronger and lead white clan to victory. So stop spouting come childish nonsense comments and suggestion coz RedFox will not adjust the game just for you to get satisfied. Delete your account and dont post in this forum with your offensive forum name.

9. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

Well yeah it sounds good to tp there but the thing is will i participate ... Nah waste of time since sides are unballanced dont see point in that. Saw a post thought it was something better...

FuckYouAll likes this.
  10. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

are you crazy? did you see the title of this forum? ITS ALL ABOUT SUGGESTION! first and foremost i was able to create this name because of the freedom of expression. and for your information this suggestion to reduce the boss HP has been implemented in TAO server! if you're not open minded and you take my name as an non-offensive thing then your being childish. this is game. we are intend to express our virtual character here. i'm not being offensive in the mean that i addressing you with an offensive word or something. I created this account when im noob to this game knowing this name would reflect on the name of character. if i have a chance to change this name, i would change it a hundred times.

YeQuin and Tunelis like this.
  11. BrightSide

BrightSide Member

agree bro it is imbalance.

YeQuin likes this.
  12. 12345ever

12345ever New Member

l
    Lol. You've been there in acclaim since when? Well i can clearly say you learned nothing. FuckYouAll was right, its implemented in TAO. and thats make the game balance. Falcon is asking suggestion. NOT CRITICS like you. Get the hell out if you wanna stick on old system, we want improvements here!
    Narrow minded feeling you know everything..

YeQuin likes this.
  13. donross

donross Member

Another crybaby, what falcon suggest still acceptable (but item courier's guild voucher to instantly teleport to BP can solve that), and read what fuckyouall wrote. ridiculous begging for mercy just to win. open-minded what??? get lost weakling mentality always spout 'imbalance' when you lose.

14. 12345ever

12345ever New Member

Lol. You sick little Angel, FuckYouAll did not begging for mercy just to win. Do you know how to read? As far as i understand his "SUGGESTION" he is asking to make the game balanced, It was implemented on TAO, RF Management did consider reducing the HP boss of Black Clan. (So do you think RF is crazy? because they did it on Tao.)
    And you said falcon suggestion is still acceptable? So you are the boss now? So any individual cant freely express their thoughts about the BvW? as long as you think that's ******** you interrupt them? let the RedFox decide. You seem not educated at all. Educated people don't speak like that. Pay some respect.

WongTime and YeQuin like this.
  15. Razvaljzer

Razvaljzer New Member

I think just disabling PVP in CC would make this event much better, people with good gear should strugle for TGW kill and lower people for boxes

WongTime and balb1n0 like this.
  16. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

donross haha BUUURRRN!!!! coz u sound like grany that u been licking gms azz for 10 yrs or whatsoever bla bla bla who cares xDDDD this game need more items different not just one op in each slot xDD to create more creative builds and bla blabla now u made me sound like this xDDD dam u xD

17. LingSian

LingSian New Member

If something going wrong or imbalance. Fixing or Implement is right way to keep system better.

18. donross

donross Member

Say what all what you want. why dont you guys invite your dad and mom to play 9d so your white clan can win the war. All talk can't help you win the war. Go grind instead kids.

19. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

Mate dont take it personaly but deep inside u know im right ;)

20. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

Loool mate joining wining side is not my style i like wining myself instead. Thats just prooves that ur not that strong as u say create strong chars :D lol u create weak and join winners thats it

Ripmaskedman likes this.