GMs please make 9Ds great again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gqflex247, May 23, 2017.

?

what do you prefer better exp and drop events of Hero tournament events?

1. Hero tournament

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Exp and drop event

100.0%
  1. gqflex247

gqflex247 Member

ive been spending hours reading post and threads and not only the community but myself as well. Your making new events instead of fixing simple things like drop rates or roll chances from boxes from item mall. It's no wonder game activity and server population is low. There are so many games that got a revamp or re released. Conquer is still going for Christ sake. You release with steam and only show yin as a server option and promotional deals for yin so all the people who started or play Tao is that to spit in our face? I don't understand you make patches where you can't even store gear what's the point of having passed in game mall who's gona run those low level dungeons to get the gear. It's sad to say but I can see another GC failure with this game coming and it's ridiculous the community isn't asking much. Don't ask for feedback and don't take it into consideration you don't have polls and are only on forum to post events. Sure late events happening may not be something serious fro you but for the people who buy premium(including items) the same ones who keep the game going I don't speak for all but this feels like a chore more than a someone who loves 9dragons. Be more active and listen to the community pls GM.