Golden Time Event: Lunar New Year!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

At least I would have some high quality company here, without lunatic amount of off topic spam in every single event post ( wishful thinking, I know you will still be here too)
    I liked your post just so you don't feel left out :)

Athuyar likes this.
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You will not find in their official page the crafting chains of events and main quests, descriptions, only the main page with some basic information. The crafting chains of events that you said was spam by me are provided by our korean friends that plays the game in k server and we know them over 12 years. Now, new event crafting chains looks like this in K (it is not in our version yet or not in k page).

Korean lunar official page of event :
    http://www.ninedragons.co.kr/news/l...m=524&flashname=sb_01.swf&pageNum=1&leftNum=4

Korean friends providing infos on Lunar event crafting chains :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As for moon festival I posted it for a reason, the relics we need UTs for, koreans got it via festival crafting, another k event we didn't get in 2019.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Regarding the dungeons beads, I already said in a post we have problems with them, after testing out how they work in our server.

Revered and Athuyar like this.
  3. Phihd

Phihd Member

WTF Lunar New Year Event = x3 all @@ OMG =))

4. Yacha

Yacha Active Member

Since you said that you have a friend that plays in the Korean server. Could you ask him how much time and money he has invested in the game? Have he/she obtained all the items from the events? May we see his/her gear from the Korean server?

From what I heard, the Korean server is more P2W than our server. So I'm just curious if he/she is one of the top players. Thanks!

Athuyar likes this.
  5. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

SR Community has more than one korean friend in discord.He already shared with the community in k channel in discord all korean content and production chains like weapons, relics, clothes via his guide blog. Everything it is in there. Are tons of pictures. Who is in our private club can see it, who is not, need to get his permission to share or wish to join Storm Riders.

Perfection I gave you back the like, I like to give back the love I recieve :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    Eroine likes this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Pandora Box opening... preview !

[​IMG]

Just like K became now the main mockery in all discord groups, it is like a taboo. Gifs and pictures inspired by k content are a thing, a fashion on discord.Players makes more levels in discord now than in game.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  7. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

In 3x I level in discord at Hainan pictures from k.

8. hearty

hearty Member

great event

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

What is the pandora box supposed to do? What do you get from it?

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Pandora's box is an object that appears in Greek mythology, like a box full of secrets, but not for mortal eyes, today suggests it is better not to temper with the unknown. So for us, pandora box is the real k content, not only what is posted on k official page, but what they got in game in k and events.Pure k content from korean server, not just k, but real k.

Unfortunately this year Lunar New Year was a tragic event for asian population, especially for the Chinese where was canceled due the corona virus. Asia is in black for this Lunar Year. The rat year began terrible wrong, everybody is scared on the scale of the infection and the economy is getting a real blow.